I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- 'You don't have to touch me'

I left Seth’s just after 10pm, realising that no matter how long I was around him, he wasn’t going to see me. I saw him look at the picture of us by the bed side a few times, and I could see emotion flash through his eyes. He must miss me. It made my heart break.

I went back to Jared’s house; I needed to stay focused on the task at hand, finding my killer. This also involved spending way too much time with this asshole. I'm guessing this is why I'm still lingering about instead of moving on to heaven, or taking into account the way I acted when I was alive, hell.

So I'm some sort of ghost whispering cliché with unfinished business. I chuckled to myself, if that is the case it means Jared’s Jennifer love Hewitt.

I looked around his house, knowing my way around quite easily. When I was alive, before we had slept together and completely ruined our friendship, I did used to come over quite often. Like I said we argued in front of people, but we did get on.

He still wasn’t back from his little slut’s house. I’ll give him this, he’s got stamina.

Ergh why the hell did I just think that?

I ignored my crazy mind, and went back up to his room. I figured if he’s not going to back for a while it gives me a chance to tackle the mess in this room. It wasn’t going to be easy, but I'm a determined woman. I am going to see the floor of this room if it’s the last thing I do.

What an ironic sentence considering its coming from a ghost.

I began tidying up, opening the wardrobe, which was full of hangers, with no clothes on them. That’s because they were scattered about the room. I rolled my eyes, and with the mind moving thing I got going on, slowly started levitating the items of clothes off the floor and putting them on the hangers, placing them on the wardrobe.

I got a little bored after a while, so I put on the Radio. ‘Check it out’ by Nicki Minaj & Will.I.Am started blaring around the room. I immediately perked up and started singing along. I loved this song.

Step up in the party like my name was that b-tch 
all these haters mad because I'm so established 
they know I'm a beast yeah I'm a f-cking savage 
haters you can kill yourself 
in my space shuttle and I'm not coming down 
I'm a stereo and she's just so monotone 
sometimes it's just me and all my bottles all alone 
I aint coming back this time ’

I was getting in the flow of tidying up now. It was a lot more enjoyable considering I didn’t actually have to do any physical work, just had to use my mind to clear up. The DVDs and CDs that were splattered about the room were neatly getting stacked on his desk. The magazines were getting placed under his bed. I rolled my eyes when I spotted the many issues of playboy on the floor. Typical.                                                                                             

I was really getting into the Radio, and after about 6 or 7 songs, I was over the moon when Rihanna started playing. I loved this song so much, and I could actually do the dance moves that she does. Me and Eve used to practise all the time. Yeah, we were very sad, but on the plus side, we mastered the moves. So it was a win in the end.