I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Slip of the tongue confessions.

LEAH POV

I don’t know what the hell Jared was playing it. He refused to tell me, no matter how much I annoyed him, he kept his mouth shut. Normally that would work in any other circumstance.

Shit must be serious.

Me and Jared were in his living room, and he was stuffing his face with leftover KFC. I looked at him in disgust as there was chicken skin hanging out of his mouth, and grease halfway up his face. He managed to take his attention off tearing through the meat for a few minutes, and he noticed me staring at him.

“Whuhht?” he asked, with a mouthful of food.

“You’re eating like a wild animal. Is this your last meal or something?” I asked sarcastically.

He found my comment very amusing for some reason, and then mumbled something under his breath which I couldn’t quite hear.

I was just about to ask him to repeat what he said when we heard a car engine pull up outside the house. We both looked at each other and exchanged looks of comprehension.

Seth was here.

Jared wiped the grease away from his face, swallowed that poor abused chicken that was in his mouth and made his way to the front door. Just before he opened it he turned to me.

“Remember Leah, do not interfere.” He warned, and opened the door stepping outside. I sighed. I felt like I was in some sort of deranged episode of CSI or something. Everything was all a big fucking mystery right now.

I apparated out to Jared’s car and I sat in the backseat. I looked out and saw Seth and Jared talking, obviously Jared was apologising for hitting him. I don’t know how Seth bought his apology, it was blatantly obvious Jared was lying and restraining himself from finishing off the job. After another 5 minutes, Jared walked around to the driver’s seat and both he and Seth climbed in.

“Glad you two have kissed and made up. Care to seal the deal by sucking his cock?” I asked Jared sarcastically, annoyed about how long they took. I could basically hear Jared grind his teeth together in an attempt to ignore my whining.

“So, where are we going man?” Seth asked.

Jared turned his head to look at him, and the apologetic boy I saw a few seconds ago was gone. “To wherever it is you killed Leah.”

My eyes popped out of my head as he came out with it. Seth’s mouth hung open in shock, then like a pro, he quickly composed himself.

“What the hell are you talking about?” he asked, completely calm. He was good I’ll give him that.

“We are going to go to wherever it is you murdered Leah, and to wherever her body is.” Jared repeated. Well, demanded.

“Dude, you’re talking crazy. Leah’s took off remember?” Seth replied, and he was so convincing I almost believe him myself.

As I looked at him, all the hurt and sadness I felt earlier totally vanished. He was my boyfriend, the man I loved and who I thought loved me, and he killed me. Not only that, he was lying now trying to save his own ass. I didn’t feel upset and hurt anymore, I felt betrayed and pissed. I suddenly had a hidden wish that Jared really did plan to kill him.