I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Denial.

Haa i love your reactions on the last chapter!

A few of you guessed it from the begining, so well done to you!

ENJOYYY!

==========

JARED POV

“That’s my phone” Leah choked out, staring over at Seth.

I furred my eyebrows in confusion, and looked over at what she was staring at. Seth was by the BBQ, browsing through a phone. Then what Leah just said started to sink in, and everything came crashing into place.

Leah’s killer took her phone, which meant that whoever had it is the one that killed her...

My entire body tensed over, and I felt every part of me boil over in anger.

“That fucker is dead.” I hissed, and got to my feet and began walking over to where Seth was stood. My plan was to beat the shit out him, and maybe slam his face into the sizzling BBQ. I needed to hurt him, he did this to her.

I didn’t even manage to get halfway when Leah apparated in front of me, placing her arms on my chest to stop me.

“Jared no, not here!” she begged. I didn’t even look at her; I just glared at my target. I needed to hurt him. I noticed a few people stop and stare over at me questioningly.

“Yes here, I'm going to fucking kill him!” I growled, not caring who heard me or not. Leah began pushing me further away from him.

“No, please don’t do this Jared.” She pleaded, and something in her voice made me look at her, and my anger slowly was replaced by worry for her.

How the hell was she going to cope with this?

I was breathing heavily in anger, but I listened to her. I would get my hands on him eventually.

“Let’s just go okay?” she asked, putting her hand on my cheek to calm me down. I nodded slightly, and we made our way to the sliding doors.

“Dude where are you going?” Max asked, walking towards us hand in hand with Eve.

“Home.” I replied, clenching my jaw. I wasn’t angry at him, but I was so angry I didn’t care who I took it out on. Eve gave me a suspicious look, knowing there was something going on. I knew I couldn’t tell her it was Seth; she would be equally as pissed as I was, but unlike me she wouldn't stop if Leah asked her. Maybe I should tell her actually?

“Why so early, the parties got hours yet!” Tyler slurred, tearing away from the redhead he had basically been dry humping in the pool, and walked over to us.

“Yeah, you can’t leave the foods just been served up.” Seth’s voice cut through, making my blood heat up again. He had walked over to our growing group by the doors, and I saw Leah tense up as he came over. I turned to face him, my expression like stone.

“What’s up man?” Seth asked, completely normally. How can he be so normal? Didn’t he care at all?

I couldn’t help myself; I pulled my arm back and punched the bastard square in the face. He fell to the floor, holding his now bleeding nose. I heard gasps around the party as this happened.