Chapter 4

Skipping S7 E4: Defending Your Life

Dean pulled up, but the doors were locked,
I groaned" So not funny, man!" He smiled,
Dean said" Walk of shame, much?"
" Definitely not a walk of shame. Open the damn door!" Sam leaned back and opened the door, I got it, giving Dean the bird. He handed me my sunglasses," Hey, I've been looking for these!" I put them on,
" How high are you right now?"
" Oh, dude, I'm sober... slightly."
Sam said" How are you walking?"
" I don't know."
" How are you talking?"
" Shut up with the idiotic questions, man."
Dean said" How was your healing process?"
" Tight, wet... cloudy, little hard to breathe."
" Dude, shut up." I laughed,
" Ha, that's what you get. So, how was the trial?"
" Shut up." I smirked," Get your face away from me." He pushed my face back, I leaned back against the seat, smirking.
" So, you guys dealt with this guy, right?"
Sam said" Yeah, we did. I stole a ram's horn."
" Oh, that's amazing." He handed me a bottle of water," That's better than amazing." I began drinking the bottle instantly, my eyes flashed, my veins appeared.
" There's less white veins, at least." I stopped as the bottle got empty,
" Yeah, I'm fine, I'll get better, just gotta give it some time."
Dean said" Yeah, and a lot of drugs."
" Bite me!"
——
I woke up when the bed moved slightly, I opened my eyes and saw Sam getting up and ready.
I mumbled" Where the hell are you going this early?"
He said" On a run."
" Why would- dude, you're weird." He chuckled,
" Go back to sleep."
" Definitely." I rolled over, closing my eyes again.

I woke up again, and Dean was on the laptop, drinking,
I said" Dude, what's up with the severe drinking lately?"
Dean said" Shut up."
" Touchy." I grabbed my water bottle and saw it was empty, I grabbed a few waters from the counter, and brought them to me. I poured the water into the bottle, watching it fill up, I drank at least half of it before I even moved from the bed.
After a while, Sam came in,
Dean said" Somebody better be chasing you."
Sam said" It's good for you."
" No, no, it's not good for you. Look at you. Y-You're a mess, and you stink. Well, while you were out being Lance Armstrong..."
" That would be biking."
" I was working. You ever heard of a town called Prosperity, Indiana?"
" Has anybody?"
" Two of their fine citizens died over the past two weeks. This one chick- she, uh, roasted underneath one of those beehive hair dryers at the hair salon, and this other guy boiled in a hot tub."
" You don't see a lot of that."
" No, you don't."
" It's worth checking out."
" Yeah."
" You know, one more thing. What's going on with you?"
" We have had this conversation, Sam."
" No, we haven't. See, to do that, you'd have to, Uh, sort of... speak."
" Okay, let's see if you can get this straight. See, you're-you're new Sam, right, Lance Armstrong."
" Biking."
" And, uh- And I'm still me, okay? All right, so-so, you might see things different now... call it a runner's high or some crap. But that doesn't mean that something's going on with me, okay?"
" Yeah, okay."
" No, don't say yeah, okay, like yeah, okay."
" Yeah, okay." I laughed, laying back, staring at the ceiling.
——
I rolled my eyes, mumbling" Stupid powers. Stupid invisibility not damn working!" Dean laughed, I flicked him with water, he grunted," Shut up, Dean."
Dean said" Now look who's touchy." My eyes glowed, I sent water pellets into the back of his head," Ow! Ow! You little- Ow! Ow!" Sam got into the car.
He said" What'd you do?"
" Ow! Why is it- ow! Always my fault?!"
" Because you're the only one that bugs Keir when he's already in a pretty bad mood."
" Ow! Okay, okay! Time out!" I stopped the water pellets mid air and made them disappear." He's mad at his powers, his invisibility isn't working right."
" And you're teasing him? Was that really a smart idea?"
" Yeah." Sam looked up, he saw the giant water ball piecing together.
" Dean, apologize."
" I'm not gonna."
" Dean, now!" Dean glanced up,
" Sorry, Key." I moved the water ball and made it disappear, I laid down in the backseat, breathing heavily. I covered my face with my arm, groaning.