Chapter 25

Dean walked into the cabin,
Sam said" Hey."
Dean said" Hey."
" You look like you've s- Well, I was gonna say, you look like you've seen a ghost, but you'd probably be stroked. Uh, you okay?"
" Yeah, I'm cool. What's up?" I continued during push ups while balancing on water orbs.
" Well, this kid went missing from a preschool."
" That sucks. And?"
" And at the same time he vanished, a surprise tornado hit, lasted maybe 20 seconds, then uh... shazam! Back to perfect weather."
" Hmm. And they pooh-pooh climate change."
" Yeah. Well, similar wackiness has happened over the past few weeks in other places- uh, Tulsa, a bus driver vanishes and a river gets overrun with frogs. New Mexico- a mailman disappears, the earth splits open."
" All right. So, uh, you thinking demons?"
" Yeah, possibly, but... I mean, this stuff was major. These folks have nothing in common- no religious affiliations, different hometowns, all ages. Why would demons want them?"
" Why do demons want anything? Uh, so, we on this?"
" Yep." He closed his laptop,
" What's water boy doing?"
" Push ups. You know he doesn't like monsters messing with kids."
" Heads up." I caught the can of tuna with water as Dean threw it towards me." Damn."
I said" Nice try." I brought the can to me and let go of the water underneath me. I sat down and opened the can, eating it with the spoon I brought over.
——
Sam said" Hey, so it's not just Americans who are vanishing. Uh, this guy, Luigi Ponzi disappeared walking between two subway cars in Rome. And right above ground, there was a freak hail storm."
Dean said" So, we going to Rome? Wouldn't be too shabby."
I said" I could make it to Rome." Sam chuckled,
Then I heard Cas say" Hello, Dean." Holy shit! He's actually back and Dean's not losing his mind.

They were talking to Cas, I was laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling, I freaked out because of the storm last night and now I'm drained.
" Hi, Keir!" " Dork! I'm a queen!"
" Maybe you'll just have to wait!" Her laughter," No, stop tickling me! This is unfair, I hate you!" Her shrill scream as those men... the men I killed, did I want to kill them or was it an accident? I can't remember anymore... " Keir!"
I snapped out of it, falling onto the bed, I groaned,
I heard Sam say" Key, you okay?" I nodded my head, giving him a thumbs up.

Dean came in from a beer run,
He said" What's the latest?"
Sam said" The latest is nothing. It's like it all stopped. No freak disappearances linked to any freak natural events."
" So how many have we got, seven?"
I said" Yeah, uh, Luigi, Justin, Aaron, Maria-"
Cas said" Maria, Dennis, Krista, Sven. I missed television."
Sam said" Wait, Cas. How did you know those are the names?"
" Well, they're prophets."
Dean said" Prophets?"
" Yeah, angels instinctively know the names of every prophet- past, present, and future."
" So this list is the name of every one of 'em that exits?"
" Yes, until the next generation is born. Plus Kevin Tran, of course. The other seven are future prophets, since, uh, only one can exist at a time."
Sam said" How is Kevin a prophet if Chuck is a prophet?"
" I'm not sure what happened to Chuck, but, um... he must be dead."
Dean said" So, the next one comes off the bench if Kevin goes down?"
" Exactly. And they have no idea who they are, of course."
Sam said" Crowley."
Dean said" Insurance. Boy, he's getting desperate."
" Explains all the weird phenomena. Lower-level demons nabbing heavy-duty cargo. The vessels of God's word- boom."
Cas said" I get the feeling something's going on." Sam's phone rang,
He said" Hello? Mrs. Tran?! Well, where the hell have you... what?" He stood up," Crowley's got Kevin."
——
Dean tortured a kidnapped Demon and we got the location of Crowley's little hideout.
We got there, Sam locked Mrs. Tran to the wheel, we walked into the place, we hid as we saw a demon. Dean stabbed it once it had it's back towards us.
Sam said" All right. I'll check that way." I followed Sam, as Dean and Cas went to the other way, we saw demons, I rolled my eyes.
We walked out to where the demons could see us, I smirked at them.
A demon said" Winchesters."
I said" Looks like you got us." They started walking, I got behind Sam as Sam threw the bomb. We looked up and they were disintegrated," Oh, that is so cool." Sam kicked open the door they were guarding, we walked in quickly. I saw blood everywhere...
Sam said" Oh, no." I sighed, then we turned back around and saw people, I sighed," Hey. Uh... I'm here to help."
I said" We're here to help." I let it echo off my lips, the foreigners seemed to understand." I've got the kid. Follow him, he'll help you out." It echoed and the adults started following Sam, I crouched down a few feet away from the kid." Hey, buddy. Aaron, right?" He nodded," Wanna come out from behind the crate?" He shook his head, I smiled at him," Well, I was thinking if you did, you'd be able to go home to your family, how's that sound?" He nodded," What's your favorite animal?"
He mumbled" A dragon."
" A dragon? That's totally cool. What if I said I could make a dragon appear if you came out from behind that crate?" He nodded," Yeah? Okay." I twirled my finger behind my back, and a water dragon appeared next to me, he stared in shock," Think you can follow Mr. Dragon out?" He nodded, I moved the dragon, standing up, it started walking, the kid followed the dragon, I followed the kid. I felt the pain but ignored it, just gotta get the kid to safety.

I was in the backseat of the impala, head tucked between my knees, waiting out the pain. Garth was gonna get the Tran duo, and keep them on the low, while we were gonna keep looking for the missing half of the demon tablet. Police were coming to pick up the prophets, so they were all headed home.