Chapter 7

My phone dinged, I looked down, to see an address and Sam saying wear a suit. I took the final 5 shots I ordered then headed out.

I got to the place, I looked at Dean, I raised my eyebrow, he shrugged his shoulders, meaning he has no idea why Sam's here too. Dean grabbed his gun as he went to open the door and the door opened, it was Sam.
Sam said" Dean. It's okay. You won't need that. Come on." He dragged us into the Vegas chapel,
Dean said" I thought you were out, uh, becoming one with the land or some crap."
" You got to- come here." He stood me next to Dean," Now..." Then he put a flower on Dean's suit then on mine, I raised my eyebrow.
" What is this?"
" Uh, apparently, uh, pink is for loyalty."
" All right, so, what's the pretext? What are we- uh, wedding crashers, huh? We lookin' for some kind of siren or what?"
" No. Nothing like that. All right, um... so, a little sudden. But life is short, so I'll keep this shorter. I'm in love. And I'm getting married. Say something, like, uh, like congratulations, for example."
" What?" Then the "Bride" started walking up the isle,
Dean and I said" What the hell?" She got to us, and Sam lifted the veil, and it was Becky," Becky?"
She said" Dean. Keir. I'm so glad you're here."

I was nursing a flask of vodka,
Dean said" Shouldn't she ask for my permission or something?"
Sam said" Y-You want her to ask for my hand?"
" How in the- How did this happen?"
" Short version? We-We-We met. We ate and-and talked and fell in love. And, you know, here we are."
" Yeah, I-I guess I'm all caught up. That's- Okay. You know what? Ignoring everything... have you forgotten the average life span of your hookups?"
" Yeah, but-"
Becky said" But if anyone knows that, it's me. I mean, I read every book. So, open eyes, you know? Open eyes."
Dean said" I'm gonna be sick."
I said" Get in line."
Sam said" Dean, look, it's simple. I-If something good's happening, I-I got to jump on it... now, today, period."
Dean said" Okay, Dead Poets Society. Fine. No offense- did you make sure she's even really-"
Becky said" Salt, holy water, everything. See? Not a monster. Just the right girl for your brother."
" Ah."
" That's it."
A guy said" The bill."
" I got it. You three do your brother thing." Once she walked away,
Dean said" Really?! Superfan 99?!"
Sam said" Dean, look." He scoffed, I looked at him," Honest to god, I-I had the exact same opinion of her as you do. But when we got past the whole book thing, I found out that she's great and I was the dick."
" Yeah, you know, speaking of the whole, uh, book thing... Becky randomly shows up during Vegas week?"
" Yeah."
" Yeah."
" Okay, um, what are you trying to say?"
" I'm saying maybe she knew you were gonna be here. Maybe, uh, uh, uh, chuck wrote about it."
" Dean, you're paranoid."
" And you're in love?! It's been four days, man!"
" You know what, Dean? You know what? Um, how about this? Beck and I are gonna up to her place in Delaware. Um, why don't you try and wrap your dome around this, get a little supportive, then give us a call?" He walked away,
I said" I'm too sober for this."

Dean was leaving Bobby a voicemail,
He said" Sam is there with his wife. That's right. You heard me. His wife. Call me."
I said" Want me to drive?"
" We need to get their in once piece."
" Ha, very funny."
——
We got there, seeing Sam get into a car, Dean pulled into a space as the car drove off.
I said" It's pouring, See you in a few." He got out, I yawned, grabbing my bag and grabbing my gameboy, I closed my eyes, falling asleep.

I water-ported into the place where Sam was, I got to Dean, I stared at Sam.
Becky said" Our first thought was crossroads demon, but there's that 10-year time frame on collecting souls." We turned around," Then there's cursed objects, like in Bad Day at Black Rock, but we haven't been able to connect the vics yet." I gagged a little in my mouth,
Dean said" You're working this case... together?"
Sam said" Yeah. I know. Right? I mean, I guess all those Chuck Shurley books paid off."
" All right, listen, Cookie, I don't know what kind of mojo you're working, but, believe me, I will find out."
" Dean, that's... my wife you're talking to."
" You're not even acting like yourself, Sam!"
" How am I not?"
" You married Becky Rosen!"
Becky said" What are you saying? I'm a witch? Or maybe I'm a siren. Ever occur to you we're just- I don't know- happy?!"
" Come on, Sam! Guy wins the lotto, guy hits the bigs. All right, obviously, uh, people's dreams are coming true in this town. Don't you think this is a little bit of a coincidence?"
Sam said" You know what, Dean? What Becky and I have is real. And if you can't accept that, that's your problem, not ours."
" Or maybe she's part of it. Because for whatever reason, you're her dream. If you really do care about her, I'd be worried. Because people who do get their little fantasies or whatever seem to end up dead pretty quick."
" You know, I went after her, Dean. Maybe that's what's bugging you. That I'm moving on with my life. I mean, you took care of me, and that's great. But I don't need you anymore." Dean walked out, I stared at Sam and Becky," Keir... this is like what you had with Michelle." I siren'd, staring at him,
I said" See? Now I know, you are hypnotized or under a spell, something! But when you're out of it..." My voice distorted," I'm kicking your ass all the way across the country!" I looked at Becky," And you better hope it's not me who finds out what you did first." I hissed, then water-ported, quickly, breathing heavily.