Chapter 34

Dean was going through stuff, I'm not sure why we're letting him go through stuff, but... okay.
Dean said" Spear of Destiny- what is this, God's toothpick? You know, would it have killed these asshats to label these boxes in something other than hieroglyphics? It's ridiculous. Hey. You listening to me?"
Sam said" Yeah."
I said" Not really."
" It's, uh... fascinating stuff. You should probably, uh, write it all down in a journal for the archives, you know?"
" Yeah, thanks. You're a lot of help." Sam started coughing," Hey, Doc Holiday, you all right over there?"
" Uh, yeah. Um... I'm fine. Just, uh, wrong pipe."
" These men of letters weren't so boring after all. Hey, check this out." We looked up and he was holding an old skin-mag,
We said" What's wrong with you?"
" What's wrong with me? You kidding me? This is a first edition, dude. You know what this would go for on eBay?"
" No. Why? Do you?"
" No. Maybe. Shut up. You find anything?"
Sam said" I did, yeah- uh, dead bodies showing up all over the midwest last week. Benton, Indiana; Downers Grove, Illinois; uh, Novi, Michigan; and then again last night in Lincoln Springs, Missouri."
" And how is this us?"
" Because each of the victims had severe burns around their eyes, hands, and feet, puncture wounds through the backs of their hands, eyes and internal organs liquefied."
" That sounds like us."
" Yeah. Also, no link between any of the victims. Uh, one was a real-estate agent. Another was a local historian. Woman killed last night was a teacher."
" So, chupacabra." Sam chuckled, I shook my head," What do we got? Power tools gone rogue? Wait- are we talking a-a maximum overdrive situation here?"
" I don't know. Worth a shot, though. I'll grab my gear. We should probably leave in five." Dean hummed," 'Less, of course, you need some more time with Miss October."
" What? Oh. Yeah. Yeah, make it 10." Sam smiled,
I groaned" I hate you both, so much!" I followed Sam,
Sam said" You doing okay?"
" I'm fine. What about you, blood napkin?" He stiffened up, then continued walking to his room. I stopped at his doorway, he went in, then looked at me." I'm gonna say this, once. You die on me, and leave me with Dean, there's no telling what will happen, okay? You're coughing up blood, Sam, blood... and-and you're not saying anything to anyone."
" You know I can't. Dean wouldn't let me continue the trials."
" I'm gonna tell him."
" Then I'll tell him you killed more humans." I tightened my jaw, looking at him with a hard glare, I clicked my tongue.
" Fine... but majorly low blow, man!" My eyes flowed, I groaned, grabbing onto the frame, my fangs started to grow.
" Key?"
" I'm fine." My voice distorted, I looked up,
" Hey, are you sure you're okay?"
" I'm fine, Sam."
" Keir..."
" It's just a siren problem, I've been dealing with it. Leave it alone, please."
——
I water-ported to them, after Sam called, telling me that Cas is back and he's a major ass, well, those are my words but whatever.
They pushed open a door and we saw two dead demons,
Sam said" Thanks for waiting."
Cas said" The hostage is in there." We walked to the bathroom and saw Meg sitting on the ground.
Meg said" Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?" Dean looked at Sam and me, I rolled my eyes.

Dean said" So, I got to ask. Um... what's up with the hair? What?"
Meg said" Aww. Thanks for noticing, Dean. But this wasn't my idea. It was Crowley's. And it's just another reason I want to stab him in the face."
Sam said" Wait a second. You've been telling Crowley the location of Lucifer's crypts."
" What can I say? I needed a break from the constant torture. And I did visit them all during my time with yellow eyes. But don't worry. I haven't exactly been giving them the glengarry leads."
Cas said" You mean you've been lying to them?"
" I just get them in the ballpark. Enough time's passed and enough's changed that they bought it."
Dean said" Why lie?"
" By myself some time, dummy. Try to find a way to get free."
Sam said" Wait- so... a bunch of innocent people died so you could... buy yourself some time?"
" Hi. I'm Meg. I'm a demon."
Cas said" So, what have they found?"
" Bupkis. Every crypt's been one Al Capone's vault after another. And on top of that, someone kept picking up the trail and icing demons. I'm guessing that was you, Castiel. But Crowley just keeps sending more. He's hell-bent on... finding that angel tablet."
Sam said" Wait a second. Did you just say Angel tablet?"
" You know, I get why Crowley calls you Moose now. Yes- angel tablet. Crowley found out Lucifer had it, figures it's stashed in a crypt."
Cas said" Well, this is news to me, as well. Demons I interrogated, they must have been lying about their true intentions."
Dean said" Really? 'Cause I saw you Zero Dark Thirty that demon. You were more than persuasive."
Meg said" You're both missing the point. I lied to them, which means they're digging in the wrong place. But not for long. They'll be back here soon. So, who's up for fleeing?"
Sam said" She's right. We need to find those crypts before they do. Meg, you're the only one who's been there."
Cas said" We need your help."
Meg said" Any of you dummies got a map?"

Currents जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें