Chapter 2

I'm in love with you and all your little things..

I woke up to the sound of Little Things by my favorite band, One Direction. I've been a "directioner" for 3 years now. Niall Horan is my favorite. He's so cute and I love his accent (but I don't think he gets enough solos). Anyway it was 2:15 am! I was planning on picking up Nicole and Madilyn, in my silver Honda Civic, and take them to the airport. Unfortunately, I went to bed around 11 last night 😓. I quickly got up and changed into my comfy black sweats and a plain white tee. I put my glasses on and French braided my long brunette hair. After that I said goodbye to my parents (Christian wasn't awake), grabbed my suitcase and drove to each of the girls houses playing my special vacay/summer playlist. I picked up Madilyn first..
"Yes! New summer 2014 playlist! Better get it in before we pick up Nicole." She chuckled. Yeah, Nicole wasn't a big 1D fan (and a lot of their music was on my playlist 😂), but she didn't mind too much. After all we had won tickets to their concert next week.
"Hey, how is your eye?" Maddie said carefully assessing at my black eye.
I had put concealer over it, but I guess wasn't the best at masking the color.

*At the Airport*

When we got through customs at the airport it was about 5:05 am and our flight was scheduled for 4:20. Let me tell you, nothing wakes you up in the morning then hearing crazy fangirls scream "Oh my gosh!! It's One Direction!!" Followed my many other screams. What a crazy dream. Before I knew it our flight was called and we were boarding the plane. Unfortunately, I was split from Madilyn and Nicole in the plane. We had gotten the early flight for 2 reasons:
#1 It was cheaper.
#2 Not many people took the early flights.

I wanted to sit with them, but they had window seats (only 2). However, mine was about 3 rows behind them. I got a tap on the shoulder that made me jump a little.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." The guy said. I nodded then he continued, " I believe this is my seat." He said, pointing to the seat next to mine. I smiled and turned on my rose gold beats headphones, hoping to fall asleep. What was I thinking? I've never been able to sleep in a plane, at least not long. I took them off and sighed.
"Attention passengers, this is the pilot speaking. Please buckle up, we are about to take off." The pilot called over the intercom. I buckled up and turn on my laptop. I quickly assessed the guy sitting next to me. He looked like he was around my age, blonde, nice sunglasses (though I had the window seat?) and kinda cute. I went to YouTube and searched in One Direction concert clips. I was wanted to get hyped for the concert I had been dreaming of going to since the X-Factor days. I was enjoying the video until I heard,
"Ah. So you're one of those fangirls." The guy stated under his breathe.
I had never been so offensive, "Well excuse me for liking their music. Haven't you been told to mind your own business?..oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude, but I really like their music. I'm actually going to their concert in Orlando next week. Me and two of my best friends won VIP tickets to there concert next week. I'm so lucky!" I said, forgetting that I was talking to a stranger. He rolled his eyes..I think. I couldn't quite tell. I just faced my laptop again.
"And what's up with sunglasses? Inside? Of a plane?" I laughed at the thought.
He jokingly posed, "What I can't have an opinion?" I laughed, when he realized what he had just said. "Fine. Forget what I said. Let's start over. My name is Ni-....Nick. What about you?"
"Savannah. Savannah Archer. Are you going to Orlando with anyone?" I replied.
He answered, "Actually? Yes. Over there talking to that girls? That's my friends. We're here for.....Disney World. We've never been before. How about you? Anyone special?" He chuckled between sentences. He's definitely one-of-a-kind.
"Uh..those girls?" I said snapping back into reality. "They're my friend Madilyn and Nicole." I went on to explain our situation for the trip. We actually talked until we landed.
"Well I hope I'll see you around in Orlando, Nick."
"Me too, goodbye Savannah." He replied.
I smiled as we parted ways, and headed towards baggage claim. It's funny how you can be totally strangers with someone, then feel like you've know them all their life after getting to know them. Some more girls were around the airport when we arrived. I guess One Direction was coming today!!
Someone snuck up behind me, "Who was that?" I let out a little yelp to see Maddie and Nicole behind me, confused faces and all.
"Nick. Uh yeah..I sat by him on the plane." To change the subject I stated, "And as I recall, I wasn't the only one talking to a boy."
"Yeah I got Tommy's number. He said he's going to the concert too!" Madilyn said.
Then I questioned, "Wait a minute.....
Did you say Tommy?" She nodded.
    "Yeah..but that's just his nickname-oh my gosh!"
"What? I'm clueless. They were just friends, like us, traveling together." Nicole asked.
I responded, "Not just any friends, Nikki. Tommy..as in Tommo! Louis Tomlinson!!" I practically shouted. However, Maddie was quick to cover my mouth, avoiding fans attention. "Nicole, we were on a flight with 2 members of One Direction. They were in disguises. It all makes sense.."them going to the concert"."
She was speechless for a second until, "Shut. Up. Wait! So we met 2 members?!?! Wait!.....which ones?"
"I was by Niall and y'all must have been by Louis!" I exclaimed...quietly.

After about 2 minutes we got a hold of ourselves. We laughed all the way to the Jeep (Nikki's cousin, Callie is lending us during our trip).
"Oh my gosh! Louis Tomlinson just followed me on Twitter!!" Maddie exclaimed. Luckily, no fangirls were near us. We began to smile
Then I thought to myself, " I guess I will see you again."