Chapter 3

"Hey girls! Anything exciting happened since you've arrived?" Callie greeted us while welcoming us into her apartment. We began to laugh hysterically and I think Callie got creeped out a little 😂. Then we went on to explain what had happened on the plane and the disguises. She joined in laughing for awhile and then we unpacked.
   "Well is there anywhere y'all want to go to dinner?" She asked.
   In unison we all said, "Chick-Fil-A!!"
The Chick-Fil-A we went to was about 4-5 blocks away from the beach. As we walked out screams were heard from One Direction fans with posters. It almost felt like a mob was about to attack us. Which was soon proved true. We were trampled by teenagers chasing their SUV. As soon as the wave was over we all got up and tried regaining balance, along with some laughter. Some girls stuck around.
   "Dang! I've lived here all my life, but never seen a mob like that! What fandom is that?" Callie asked, chuckling, while noticing a light bruise on her shoulder.
   We answered along with a random girl, "One Direction!" Callie clapped at the girl's dedication.  Then she said, "Harry waved at me through the window!" I chuckled to myself, knowing that I might have met him. Though I didn't know it at the time.
After dinner we parted ways and Callie headed back to Charlie's (her friend) apartment.

*Two Days Later*

   The concert is tonight!! We get to go to the sound check and we're very excited (a/n: I just couldn't help myself😂). I wonder if they'll even recognize us?? It's now 2:30pm, the concert is at 7:00pm.
"Let's go grab a bite to eat, then we'll go and wait in line." Nikki suggested. We nodded in agreement. First, we all changed. I put my hair in French braids and switched to contacts. I changed into my red crop top with white polka dots, black skinny jeans and white converse. Madilyn wore a blush pink light sweater with leggings and black vans. And lastly, Nicole decided to borrow my emerald green disney shirt, which she paired with jeans shorts and black Nikes. We put some makeup on then went to MickyD's (McDonalds). As we were on our way to the arena, I line had already been formed and had twisted around a corner! We need to get in line quick! So we ended up waiting in line from about 3-5:45 😩, but it was worth it to hear their sound check and make friends with other fans in line. As I was watching, Niall suddenly stopped playing the guitar. Everyone stopped singing, I looked over to quickly see Niall looking at me. For a moment it looked like he was blushing (which I returned). The other fans looked around in confusion and worry, while we smiled to ourselves. They all apologized and went backstage for a moment. They recognized us alright, but they didn't know we knew them.