Chapter 11

•Niall's POV•

   The day had come and gone so quickly. Savannah decided to go back to Callie's to help get ready a little bit ago. I'm really excited, but I'm nervous about meeting her dad and brother. Especially when they learn I'm a celebrity. So I have to make a good impression. I had just gotten out of the shower and was going down my mental checklist, when Zayn burst into the room.
"Vas Happenin!!!!" He screamed throughout a laugh along with me. "Are you almost ready?"
I panicked while looking at the clock. 5:15pm!!!! I quickly changed into slacks and a blue button up, applied some deodorant and sprayed some cologne. I was meeting the others in the lobby. I was rushing down, because I was going to pick up some white roses (they're her favorite she's so adorable) to give to Savannah and some Daisies for her mom. As I stepped out, someone hit me running past. Ow!
"I'm so sorry sir. I didn't mean to hit you." I apologized. Then he returned the apology for rushing. I knew exactly where I wanted to get the flowers. There was a flower shop (I'm not from Orlando idk) near the apartment complex that had the most beautiful roses.

*     *     *     *

   Harry decided to knock on the apartment door. Callie opened the door and welcomed us in. We all sat down in the living room then she left to go get Savannah. A few moments later she turned around the corner and said hi. Wow. She looked gorgeous. She was wearing a navy blue striped romper which was paired with brown sandals and diamond earrings. I would have never thought I'd known that much about women's fashion. She looked absolutely stunning and all I could do was sit there. Louis brought me back to earth. I stood up and gave her the roses. Then she hugged me again.
"Niall. You didn't have to. They're so beautiful." She insisted.
"Not as much as you." Hey I'm super cheesy. "Are your parents here yet?"
"No but they will be soon."
Then there was a knock on the door. And in came a familiar and protective face.
"Dad, this is Niall. Niall this is..is something wrong?" She said. I shook my head, smiled at her then stuck my hand out.
"No I'm fine. I'm Niall. You must be Mr. and Mrs. Archer and Christian, her older brother." I introduced. "Oh! And Mrs. Archer these are for you." I said handing her the daisies. She thanked me and the walked into the living room. I was about to walk in with them when Savannah tapped on my arm. She reached up on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek.
"What was that for?" I asked heavily blushing. She smiled back,
"For making a good first impression. Now I'd better go help Callie and the girls with dinner. Go get to know them and warm up to Christian." With that she was off and I walked into the living room to find them all laughing.
"And then I said "6!" Louis said. I sat by Christian.
"So Niall right?" He questioned. I nodded. "What do you like about my sister?"

•Savannah's POV•

I popped my head into the room to hear his answer.
"I mean what's not to like about her. She's caring, friendly, she would do anything for her friends, she makes me laugh-"
"Okay okay we get it. You love her." Liam gushed making Niall's face turn a deeper shade of red. Christian smiled and nodded with approval.
"In all seriousness though, you all look familiar?" Christian squinted. I sunk deeper into the corner of the wall.
"Well..We're all in a band. One Direction. The band Savannah and her friends went to see." Niall nervously explained.
"Which explain the accents." My mom put together.
"Before you rush to conclusions, I want you all to know that I do care for Savannah and have become good friends with hers. I would never hurt her or them. None of us would." The other boys nodded in unison.
I took a couple seconds then barged into the room like nothing happened,
"Mom, dad, Christian, boys. Dinner is ready. We are having grilled chicken and mashed potatoes." Surprisingly, Niall stayed behind. It meant so much to me that he respected my family was being polite toward them.

* * * *
•Niall's POV again•

After dinner we all cleaned up and I managed to get Mr. Archer and Christian alone in one of the rooms. Nicole and Maddie helped me arrange this. I'm so nervous, but I'd do anything and everything for Savannah. I think I might even love her. (I know this is really fast I know I'm sorry)
"Mr. Archer, Christian.." I started. I'm hands started shaking. "I really like Savannah. And she likes me too. We've also been on a couple of dates. I guess what I'm trying to say is I want to ask her to be my girlfriend. But I want to do it right so I'm asking for your blessing."
"Niall, I think you're really nice, but you're an international pop star. I don't want you toying with my sister's heart." Christian said.
Then her dad spoke, "I agree with Christian, but I've seen the way you look at her and you really do care for her as much as I do. So I'm giving you permission to date my daughter. And you're friends can keep you accountable...but not that Lewis kid. I'm worried about him." At this we all laughed and I thanked them.