Chapter 12

I don't really do author notes but here goes! Anyway I apologize for how short this chapter is. But the plot is coming soon!! I'm so excited. Thanks for coming along this journey with me❤️

•Niall's POV•

   Savannah's family left last Monday morning and I have yet to ask her to be my girlfriend. But that's all about to change. Today is Friday and I've been planning this for 2 weeks. I've asked the boys, Maddie, Nikki, Callie and even Christian. I want to make this perfect. I'm taking her out on our 5th date.

•Savannah's POV•

   "I hate surprises. You know that. Everyone knows that." I protest to Madilyn who is currently curling my hair.
   "Going out with Niall was a surprise. You can't tell me you didn't like that?" She said. She was right..I really like Niall. She set the curling iron down and I played with it until I found a good style.
   "But he should know I don't like surprises."
   "Our first date was a surprise." Someone said. I jumped at the (you guessed it) surprise. I smiled and hugged him.
   "Hey Ni. You look really nice."
   "You do too, Savvi. Sorry to startle you, Nikki let me in." I shook my head and headed towards the door with him. Maddie pulled me back.
   "He knows about the nickname?!?!" She whisper yelled smacking my shoulder. I laughed and nodded. "You must really like him then."
   "Are you ready to go?" He asked with his hand out towards me. I happily took it, smiling back.

*     *    *    *

I had my eyes closed the entire car ride.
   "Alright. Open." He excited stated. We were at the park where he asked me out for the first time. He took me hand and led me to a shaded and not crowded area with a picnic blanket and basket. As a smile spread across my face, I pulled his hand and ran before collapsing on the blanket. To my disappointment, the basket only had napkins and a ring looking box inside. 
   "Club sandwich, ma'am? Or shall I get pizza?" Zayn asked. I gasped and turned towards Niall's beaming face. I thanked Niall then told Zayn my "order". Never in a million years did I think I would be going on a date with Niall Horan and being served by his other bandmates. Harry came to us with sparkling juice with Liam trailing behind with our food. And after that they left. When we finished our food, the sun was almost set and it was getting colder outside. Niall bundled me up in a warm blanket and pushed himself again me, my head on his shoulder.
   "Niall this is so much fun. I love going out with you." Then he shifted his weight and I adjusted myself, still warm in the blanket.
   "Me too. And I've been thinking a lot about our relationship." Then he got out the box that was in the basket. Inside was a beautiful silver ring with a four leaf clover on it.
   "See this? It was one of my grandmother's rings from my grandfather. Do you know what it meant?" I shook my head intrigued by the story. "It was a promise ring he gave to her. Savannah, I really like you. And I would do anything for you. I've been so happy this past month getting to know you and your friends. I've been so lucky and happy. Savannah, your my four leaf clover. I want to be more than friends. Would you be my girlfriend?"
   I chuckled and asked, "Did you ask my dad?"
   "And your brother."
   "Do I get to keep the ring?" We laughed at the questioned.
   "Until I put a real one on." He smiled.
With that I nodded and he spun me around. When I set me down he went for a kiss. This time I didn't ignore him. He put the ring in my finger. It was a little tight, but I didn't care. I hugged him once again and kissed him. I had butterflies, chills, and almost tears. It really did feel like magic.