Chapter 9

A/N: This is the same day as the last chapter. Thx for your support plz vote & comment!❤️

•Nicole's POV•

I woke up around 9am the next morning to sizzling and humming. I got up to the kitchen to see Savannah cooking bacon while humming along to Perfect by Ed Sheeran. But she didn't noticed that I was up because her headphones were in. I tapped her shoulder only to scare her. We laughed a little then I helped her make breakfast.
"So....Liam asked me out." I stuttered out of me. Savannah choked on her coffee a little.
"What? When??" She excitedly asked.
"Well at least I think he did. Let me get my phone." I ran back to the couch to grab my phone from the nightstand. I showed her the text.

Liam:
Is there any pizza places you suggest here in Orlando?

Me:
Yeah actually. NYPD Pizza. It's has the best Italian pizza. We should try it sometime.

Liam:
I think I'll take you up on that sometime! How about tomorrow night?
Read Yesterday

"First things first. Yesterday? C'mon you've gotta text him back. Before he fines a girl who takes him up on his offer. Second, you asked him out. Read the fine print." She patted me on the back as she served me a plate. I can't believe I asked Liam Payne out!!!!!!
"Y'all are so loud. I couldn't go back to sleep." Madilyn said while cracking her back. I cringed at the sound.
"Ooh. Ya know I might switch out the bed with y'all." Savannah replied to the sound. "Oh! Maddie. Nikki asked Liam Payne out!"
"What?! I thought he asked her out! And you still haven't replied?" I shook my head. She smacked her head and Savvi rolled her eyes. I gave her my phone to look at the texts.
Soon, she cheerfully responded, "Done! No more problems." She handed me my phone then brushed her hands off, like the problem had been diverted.
"No no no. Maddie! You were just supposed to look at the texts, not volunteer Savannah & I for "a night of romance"!"
"What?!" Savannah screamed, (choking on her food for the second time this morning) grabbing my phone.

Me (really Maddie):
Sure, sounds like fun. Can Niall & Savannah come too?
Read 9:43am

Before I could attack Maddie with my pillow, my phone alerted me that I had 2 new messages.

Liam:
It's a date! Niall & I will pick you two up around 6!

Liam:
*deal* I meant deal, not date😂

   "Haha! He's got it bad. Yeah, there's no doubt he likes you." Savannah chuckled behind my shoulder. Soon I snapped out of my excited state and Savannah & I playfully attack Madilyn with our pillows. Long story short we ended up going to Target to get new pillows with Callie.

•Callie's POV•

   After purchasing new pillows we stopped in the Starbucks next door.
   "Alright! S'mores frappe for Callie, Double blended Strawberry lemonade for Madilyn, plain iced coffee for Nicole and a Pink Starburst Frappe for me." Savannah piped while handing out our drinks.
   "So do you have any details on tonight?" Madilyn cheered.
   "I wouldn't be surprised if you knew." Nikki chuckled.
   "We're just going to NYPD Pizza and then to the park to watch the sunset." Savannah replied. "But you know...my family is coming this weekend...maybe they can meet the boys?" She exclaimed. Madilyn almost spit her coffee out. "Oh come on. Is it really that bad of an idea? I want them to meet Niall."
"You want..Christian...to meet Niall?" The girls faces cringed at the "horrible" thought.
"Well they should know. If you guys are wanting to go out more. And this weekend is the perfect opportunity." I supported. Her hand gestured over to me as a thank you. The other two just rolled their eyes.
"Well..I think I'll go call him then." She walked over to an empty booth.
"So...Nicole & Liam. When did you ask him out?!" I obsessed, leaning in closer.
"I'm really embarrassed about it. Okay? I meant to say you should try it sometime. But I guess it worked out in the long run. Anyway I don't know. It's been only a year and a half since I broke up with Dillion. He was my only serious relationship. I-I...I don't know if there's even someone out there for me." She pouted.
"Oh come on, Nikki. A guy would be dumb to not like you. And some day the right guy will sweep you off your feet." Madilyn encouraged.
"Yeah! Speaking of...you & Savannah need to go get ready for your dates!" I explained pushing and pulling the girls out of the booth.
   "I'm an idiot." Savannah blatantly explained, walking towards us.
   All of ours heads turned in question.
   "Niall and the guys are recording and I just called him like 15 bigillion times.....I should just apologize over text." I started to advice against it, but I let it go.