Chapter 13

(I just realized in the picture Niall is brunette and wasn't during this time 😂 oh well please ignore. Again some things are out of order because of when I'm writing this.)

•Savannah's POV•

   Today is the 4th of July. I've been Niall's girlfriend for a week now!! And today is his day off from recording. The boys decided to hangout out with me and the girls today. We didn't feel like doing much, but they dragged us off the couch.
   "Alright fine Lewis. Well what are we doing?" I asked.
   "Well Ms. sass, I think we should go out and get some food and tonight watch the fireworks at the boardwalk." Louis returned.
   We all nodded and grabbed our shoes. I was wearing my blue jeans and white top. Which I paired with a light sweater which was red, and my white converse.
   The boys ended up having to put sunglasses and hats on in the store. When we unloaded the groceries I realized Niall had snuck gummy worms in the cart. I rolled my eyes,
    "These are for you." I smacked them against him and he chuckled in responded. After that we made sandwiches and the boys placed a bet to see who could make the tallest sandwich. And guess who was volun-told? Yep me, Maddie, Nicole and Callie (She had just come back from house sitting). For some reason they all thought it would be Zayn.
   "Oh c'mon guys. You'll bet on me..right?" Niall asked looking in my direction with pouty eyes. I confidently shook my head. Then he said, "I'll prove you wrong. If I win...you have to post an embarrassing selfie on your Instagram story." All the heads turned in our direction. But I never chicken out so I shook his hand.
"Alright Mr. Horan, show me whatcha got?" I challenged. He gave me a determined look then pecked my lips before beginning to make his work of art. I was going to saying something about him just kissing me, but I didn't mind. All though...I hadn't told the girls yet, so they were quick to notice.

*     *     *     *

   Sure enough Niall managed to win and I posted a selfie, sending me into a fit of embarrassment. Then we ate our sandwiches, but I couldn't finish it so I gave the rest of mine to Niall.
   Then I heard him whisper, "That's why you get a girlfriend, Liam." I chuckled in shock, then took the sandwich back. Niall laughed along with me until he realized I was serious. Though I was full I'm really strong headed and always willing prove a point, so I ate it even though I felt sick afterwords.
   "Should we watch a movie?" Callie said starting at her watch. 4:38pm.
   "Well the fireworks don't start til around 7 soooooooooo I guess we can?" I replied.
   "No no no. Let's get out and do stuff." Harry protested.
   "Says the celebrity who hasn't seen how his fans will mob him." Maddie mocked remembering our time outside Chick-fil-A.
"We could get mor-"
"No Niall." We all said in unison. Knowing we couldn't take another bite of anything for a loooong time.
"Well did you guys ever think that you would be in a different country on its Independence Day?" Nikki asked.
"Honestly? It kinda makes me miss home more." Niall answered.
"So why are you recording right after the tour instead of going home?" Callie asked.
Liam responded, "Well management wants us to go ahead an record the songs we've written, then continue writing the rest of the album. After that we go back and record the final portion of the album, and get all the recordings needed. Then after allllllll that we get about 2 or 3 months before we release it and tour again. So basically, the sooner we start-"
"The sooner we can go home." Zayn finished.
The other girls and I were in shock. I can't believe they had to be away from home so long. I mean yah I've been gone a month already, but I'm on vacation. They have to work 24/7 with the exception of a couple days off.

*     *     *     *
•Niall's POV•

At around 6:45 we threw away the pizza boxes and drove down to boardwalk to watch the fireworks. I hadn't realized until then but my Twitter was blowing up. (I get confused every time I read this part 😂 I just switched to Niall's POV) It didn't matter right now though. I shut it off and watched the beautiful fireworks with my beautiful princess. At the end it was a little chill so I gave me jean jacket to Savannah and kissed her softly.
When we got to Callie's apartment I turned my phone back on. 2 missed phone calls and one text from Jamie, (idk) our manager here.

Jamie:
Niall we need to talk. Come by the recording studio when you get back. And bring Savannah.

I showed the text then Savvi agreed to come with me. She had a worried face, but I assured her nothing is wrong. And that they probably just want to know about our relationship (and hopefully let us go public).

*     *     *     *

When we walked into the room, Jamie looked upset. She came over and shook Savannah's hand. Then we took a seat.
"Niall did you and Savannah do anything together today?" She asked. I felt pressured but I know Jamie was just looking out for us.
"Well we went to the boardwalk tonight and the store this afterno-"
"What did I tell you boys about not wearing disguises?" She seemed concerned. "Have you not looked at your Twitter recently?" I immediately took my phone at and looked at the first tweet. (Disclaimer: all the Twitter names are made up)
@louiscarrots91 @NiallOffical soooo did you get a girlfriend? Omg y'all look so cute together!!...well at least what I can tell.
As I scrolled down the same picture of us kissing in the parking lot came up. (The above picture) Her face was shielded by mine, but I was in shock the fans found us. There was also a picture of us with Zayn & Harry at the grocery store. Then I showed them to her.
"So does this mean we can come out now?" Hope filling my voice.

•Savannah's POV•

I could hear the excitement in his voice. I smiled at him, taking his hand in mine.
"I'm sorry guys, but no. First off, it wasn't my decision. I'm just management's messenger. But what they say goes or else you'll get kicked out of the band or worse the contract falls through for the whole band." At that moment my heart sunk. I knew I shouldn't have got wrapped up in this. I hate feelings. And without thinking I ran out of the room trying to find the closest bathroom. Tears streamed down my face. Why me? I finally have a boyfriend who loves me for me. And his work won't let us be together?