Chapter 24

•Paul's POV•

I was just about to drop of the final piece of the Miranda and Niall's contract when I overheard Jamie on the the phone.
"Yes I'm sure. I'm Niall's manager for crying out loud!....Listen, him and Miranda will be at the park at noon. Now I'm paying you a lot of money so they better be good shots! And lastly, no one can know..."
I knew Jamie was shady. I never should have trusted her to take care of Niall's relationship. Jamie is sending paparazzi to follow them on their fake date. I need to tell Niall or one of the boys, but I can't right now. I need to go further up the food chain and warn Miranda.

•Miranda's POV•

   At 11, I grabbed my keys and met Niall at a Starbucks. I want to warn him, like Paul told me too, but maybe I could just tell him how I feel and then he'll see there's a something there. I hope.
   "Hey Niall." I said walking up to him and hugging him. Control yourself Miranda. Wait a little while.
   "Hey Miranda." He sighed. I know he's still not okay with these fake dates, but maybe not for long?

* * * *

   Just like Jamie said, we went to the park. It was getting closer to noon. Guilt overcame me, I can't keep a secret like this.
I took a deep breath then started, "Niall you need to know some-"
"There they are!!" Some paparazzi shouted. We tried to run away, but they surrounded us. "C'mon Niall give her a kiss!"
"Yeah!" They all agreed. Niall looked broken, tears welling in his eyes. So I quickly grabbed his face and kissed him. But there was no spark and it just upset Niall even more. They took pictures and started to leave and so did Niall.
"Niall I'm so sorry. I-"
"No, Miranda I'm sorry." He started to cry. "I don't care what Jamie says. This contract is over! I need to tell Savvi." And just like that he ran to his car.

•Savannah's POV•

Even though I'm sad to leave Niall, I'm so excited to see my parents again. But now that I'm apart of a fandom I decided to go Instagram live one more time in Orlando.
   "Hey guys! Welcome to the live. I don't have many plans...sadly no Sarah, it's just me today. Also I don't think you guys know but I'm leaving Orlando tomorrow. I actually live in Georgia and I just came here for the summer. But I will do my best to do more lives when I get home."

* * * *

   After about 30 minutes I got an idea. "Guys I'll be right back!" I said while running off camera. I came back with Callie's guitar in hand. "So awhile back Niall taught me how to play, so I'd figure I would play and sing for you guys! Um I can't play much but I can play Happily, Summer Love, and Strong. He wouldn't teach me anything, but One Direction songs." Summer Love won and when I finished playing comments were pouring in about Niall. I stopped to look at one. I whisper read it aloud, "Did you see the cute photo of Niall and Miranda yet? Umm..no. I'll go check Twitter."
   When I go to my Twitter there it was. My loyal boyfriend kissing Miranda Cosgrove, with his arms on her waist. To prevent the secret from getting out I decided to say goodbye and end the live. I broke down in tears. I thought Niall was different? I thought he loved me? What am I supposed to say to him? Just then someone knocked on the door. It was Niall. Time's up, better think. I wiped away the tears from my bloodshot eyes and opened the doors.

This chapter killed me 😭 I will be uploading Part 2 soon (like probably tomorrow or sooner)