Chapter 16

Soon after I found Niall. He embraced me and I collapsed into his arms. He shed a couple tears too. But then I remembered...
"Wait." I sniffled "Why didn't you tell me about Miranda coming?"
"They told me that she was here just a few minutes before we went on live." He explained. He pulled me into a tight hug "I love you so much Princess. Never forget that." I relaxed at his heartfelt words. I reached up and quickly pecked his lips.
"Can I sit by you on the plane ride back?" I asked.
"Of course, beautiful. I wouldn't have it any other way."

* * * *
•Nicole's POV•

When we arrived back in Orlando, Liam and I knew what we had to do. We devised a plan along with Zayn and Maddie. The phone rang until I hear a noise on the other end.

   "Hey Zayn! Do you think you and Niall could meet me at the Starbucks? We want to plan a surprise birthday party for Savannah." I said.

"Of course. What time?" He answered.

I quickly whisper-asked Liam.

"2:30 this afternoon. Is that okay?" I responded.

* * * *

Liam and I nervously awaited our angry friends. Then I made eye contact with Savvi. She started to turn around, but Maddie pushed her towards our table. (Btw we were wearing shades and hats. It's so cool to be apart of the fandom!! Anyways that's not the point.)
"What do you want?" She sighed. Just then Niall walked up.
Liam spoke first, "I want you two to know that I agree with you. It's not fair that we're able to go public and you guys aren't."
"Yeah. And We're sorry for not telling you. Really. I would have never wanted to hear about a friends relationship on TV. We're so so sorry."
They looked at each other then looked back at us.
"Of course we forgive you." Niall assured.
"We just needed some time. Also we're friends. It was hard not talking to y'all." We both sighed in relief and pulled them into a group hug.

* * * *
•Niall's POV•
(2 days later)

"Niall get up." Zayn said. While I was still have asleep.
"Go away." I mumbled.
"Okay well we made pancakes and bacon and Savannah's ou-"
I practically sprinted out of my bed and hugged my beautiful girlfriend from behind. She screamed to the surprise. Then we all started laughing. I tried grabbing a piece of bacon off her plate, but she caught me.
"No no no. I'm just as hungry as you. Go get your own plate." She chuckled. I rolled my eyes then grabbed a plate from the cabinet. "Oh! I brought something for you guys. I left it in my car, I'll be back." Pretty soon after she left her notifications were blowing up. I knew she wouldn't mind so I quickly checked them. It was her Twitter. I quickly went to my phone to check her mentions. (Remember ALL twitter names are fake)

@brookiecookie46:
@savannahxarcher @nikki_R @madilyn93 oh my gosh! Just followed! I love you guys so much. Happy to know you guys are known in the fandom!!❤️

Yes! The fans love them. I checked her follows...she went from 94 to 246 overnight! I'm so happy. But then I saw something else..

@diana4direction:
@savannahxarcher who do you think you are?! You think you can just walk into this fandom? I've been here since the X-Factor. Stop bragging and just leave the boys only! #nonewfansallowed

How could someone say this to her? I can imagine the other girls are getting this too. Even Miranda. Which reminds me about the movi-
Savannah walked back in. I rushed to her phone and cleared her notifications.
"Hey Ni!" I jumped in fear that she saw me. "Woah. You good? You look a little shaken." She gazed at me with concerned eyes. I looked back at Louis then was reminded,
"No yeah I'm okay. Anyway we have this movie premiere tomorrow night...and I was hop-"
She giggled, "Yes Niall. Of course I'll go with you......" she ran to me, arms open for the hug I was about to pull her into. She back away, "but shouldn't you take Miranda?"
"Oh please. I've already talked with Jamie. Yes she has to come, but we got the okay to invite you and Maddie and Nikki. Don't worry about Miranda"
"Yeah. You're right. And I'm sure Miranda is nice.....You know what? I'm going to call her and I'm going to take her to lunch." I bit my tongue when I heard Miranda answer.