Chapter 4

Midnight Memories! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Baby, you & me...
   The concert was amazing and I got some great videos! Why Don't We Go There and Does He Know are my new favorite songs from their new album Midnight Memories (a/n: those are my favs from that album. But if we're being honest that whole album is amazing). Soon enough the boys went backstage and the show was over. And I thought the concert was going to be the best part of my night.
   "Excuse me miss, are you Savannah Archer?" Someone called. I turned around to see Paul (their bodyguard) asking some girls farther down the row.
   "Hi! Yes..um. I'm Nicole Richards and this is my friend, Savannah Archer. And this is Madilyn Edwards. We're all here together for the concert." Nicole called across the aisle to security. I looked at Nikki in panic.
As he walked towards us, he said, "Ah! Yes, all of your names sound familiar. Apparently, you all didn't get to meet the boys and get pictures, so you have been invited backstage."
We all kinda let out a short scream and jumped around since we had forgotten about the passes. Then we calmed down and he led us back to where the boys were.
When I walked in the room, my eyes locked with Niall's and I began to walk over to say hi, trying not to blush. As a gave him a hug I chuckled and greeted, "It's so good to see you again, Nick."
"You too Savan-wait." Niall responded confused. The boys all looked at him in shock and a face that said really-you-told-someone-about-the-fake-names? Nikki, Maddie and I let out a quick laugh.
"We knew it was you guys. You can't deceive directioners....well you did at first." Madilyn chuckled. They let out a laugh and we all took photos.
"So you knew on the plane? Was my American accent that bad?" Niall asked.
"To be honest? No. It took the fans at the airport, Louis' "nickname", and Maddie & Nikki to realize it was you." I answered as a smile crept onto my face. They all turn to Louis, he just put his hands up in surrender.
"Well we should hangout sometime, before we go back to the studio." Liam said while handing Nicole a slip of paper (I'm guessing with his number!!) She chuckled while the blood rushed to her head, making her blush.
"Well since we're exchanging numbers?.." Niall piped, passing a note that almost made me pass out. Then, "Goodbye Savannah. I hope to see you again soon." He kissed my cheek and waved goodbye.
   Trying not to show my excitement I calmly replied, "Me too.....Niall."

*In the Car*

I took a minute to regain my composure, "WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" We giggled and screamed a little. We buckled up and began back to Callie's apartment.
"Best. Night. Ever!" Madilyn exclaimed.
While looking at the slip of paper, Nikki replied, "Yeah. I can't lie, that was pretty amazing."
We looked around at each other and "ooh"ed.
It was definitely something that we would remember.

*At the Apartment*

   "So let me get this straight?" I started, while grabbing popcorn out of the microwave (we were about to watch La La Land). "I was wearing sweats on a flight by my celebrity crush?" I smacked my forehead only to be comforted by there me-too-girl looks.

*     *     *     *

Maddie turned off the tv as we all wiped our tears. After getting ready for bed I went to say goodnight to the girls. They were talking about what we should do while we're here.
    Then I excitedly stated, "Hey Nikki, you visit Callie a lot right?" She nodded. "...What do you know about Disney World?"