Chapter 20

•Savannah's POV•

Written on these ways are the stories that I can't explain..

"Ahh!" I screamed, falling out of my bed." 6:00am.
I got up and put on my cropped red One Direction tee and my black skinny jeans with some black Adidas tennis shoes. I quickly snuck out of the house to Starbucks. When I came back they were still peacefully sleeping...not for long.
"ALRIGHT! Up up up ladies! Big plans today!!!" I shouted, cupping my hands like a megaphone. They just muffled their ears into the pillows. So to take it a step farther, I grabbed their pillows and snatched their blankets. "I also brought Starbucks back." I coaxed. They were quick to pick up their favorite drinks that I got them.
"Why'd you have to wake us up so early?" Maddie said drinking an iced Carmel macchiato. "And why are you wearing your red 1D t-shirt?"
   "You forget about our plan we made last night? And all the rehearsing?" I panicked.
   "But can we really call that rehearsing?" Nicole added.
   "Yes. At least from what I remember." I stated.

*Flashback to Night Before*

   "No guys" I said in between laughter. "Seriously, we should be practicing."
   "Savannah, we know that you really want this to go well for the guys tomorrow for their anniversary, but we've been singing What Makes You Beautiful for at least 2 hours. If I keep singing, I could lose my voice." Madilyn complained.
    "I could probably sing it backwards!!" Nikki added.
   "Okay okay fine. We'll stop for tonight. But tomorrow..we're waking up early and wearing our 1D merch. Deal?" I asked looking at them. They didn't seem to think much of it and just replied with deal before watching The Hunger Games.

*End of Flashback*

   "Like we knew you were being serious." Nikki pleaded.
   "When have I ever not been serious?" I laughed. "Anyways go get changed then we'll practice a couple of times. Oh! I've been seeing a lot of requests lately so we're going to do a livestream before we go over today!" They nodded excitedly. (Quick Disclaimer: I know IG live wasn't a thing then but please just go with it for me)
A few minutes later the girls came out decked out in their merch. Maddie was wearing a purple shirt from AAOOD that said Tac-Os on it. She also wore a black skirt and some black strap sandals. Nikki was wearing a black shirt with the label in the front and all their signatures in the back. Which she paired her white wash jeans shorts with it and some black high top Converse. After eating breakfast sent out a few tweets.

@Savannahxarcher
@onedirection @NiallOfficial @Real_Liam_Payne @Louis_Tomlinson @zaynmalik @Harry_Styles Congratulations on 4 years!! I'm so incredibly lucky to know you guys and have the pleasure of experiencing an amazing summer! I'm so excited for what the future holds for the band! 🎉🥳❤️

Then the next one:

@Savannahxarcher
Hello everyone! As requested I along with @Madilyn93 and @Nikki_R are going to be going live in Instagram 9:30am est for a Q & A on my Instagram. I hope to see you there!❤️

   We quickly put on our makeup before it was time for the live. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..

"Hey everyone!!" I waved to the camera. It only took a few minutes for a bunch of people to join.
"Well we've never done this before so hopefully we won't be boring." Nicole started. "Okay so we're going to wait a little bit for more people and then you guys can asked questions and maybe after play some games or somethings!"
"Hi Taylor and Olivia! Thank you for joining us." Maddie said.
Dang she's a natural. I gotta get better at this. 238 people are in. "Okay guys if you have any questions for us please comment them and we'll try to answer as many as possible." I waited a few seconds. "Okay so Jack wants to know what's up with our One Direction merch?"
Nicole took this question, "Well some of you might know, but we are friends with the boys of One Direction." Here comes the hate. "So we decided to wear our merch today to celebrate their anniversary."
Maddie asked the next one, "Emma said, Is it true that Theo was born on Savannah's Birthday?"
"Yes that is true. My birthday is the 16th and Theo was born that afternoon. Next, Abbey said, What's going to happen after the boys go home?"
Madilyn started, "Well it will be hard especially for..Nikki. Since her and Liam are dating, but we are all friends and we plan on staying in contact with them."