Chapter 10

•Savannah's POV•

   I woke up around 6:00..ugh. I was in charge of picking up my parents and brother from the airport. They were coming in at 6:55. I had decided to give the bed to Madilyn, so I carefully crept off the couch. Realizing it was 6:20, I grabbed the keys to the Jeep and rushed outside. I had a little extra time so I stopped by Starbucks for a Double Chocolate Chip Frappe. When I got to the airport their flight was called, saying that they just landed safely. Soon after, people with exhausting expressions flooded the airport. At around 7am, I spotted 3 familiar tired, but excited faces. I ran over and hugged my brother first. Then I brought them to where my stuff was.
   "Dad, French roast with creamer and a little sugar. Mom, a warm green tea. And Christian, black coffee." I said handing them their simi-warm drinks.
   "Alright what do you want?" Christian asked skeptically. I blushed and shoved his shoulder. I'll wait til there in a good mood and well rested to tell them about tonight. Granted, I had told my mom I had gone in a date and really liked this guy I met on the plane. But the didn't need to know he was an international pop star yet...right?
   "Anyway...I'll go ahead and drive y'all to the hotel so you can rest."
   "Oh, honey. Did you want to spend a few nights in the hotel with us? We got an extra room?" My mom coaxed. But it wasn't a bad offer. I mean I could get a bed every night, free breakfast, and from the sounds of it not a lot of people were staying there.
   "Alright fine fine. But I'll need to get enough clothes for the weekend. Where are you guys staying again?"
   As we were driving, the route looked familiar. While they checked in, I noticed that this was the hotel the boys were staying at! Great. Just great. Oh no. What if they meet him before tonight? Or worse. What if he leave a bad impression?!?!
   "Who?" My dad asked. Uh oh.
   "Well you see..I've made some friends while being here...already. Anyway I want you guys to meet them. So they're coming to dinner tonight at Callie's!"
   "I thought we were going to a nice restaurant?" He questioned.
   "Well.. that's the funny thing." Then I mumbled, "They can't really be seen in public." Then I started laughing. They got annoyed and decided the could go up without me.
"Is the guy you've been talking about coming?" I gave him a shocked look (I guess mom told him) then nervously nodded. But he smiled and said, "Honey I can't wait to meet him. He sounds like a good guy..from what your mother has told me."  I sighed in relief and hugged him goodbye. Then I began my way to the spinning door thingy. As I started around..
   "Savannah?" It was Niall. I kept going around. So he joined in across from me until some lady got impatient with us. I wanted to stay and talk I really did, but all that spinning and my nerves for tonight made me feel sick. I ran out to find the nearest trash can. I felt a comforting arm rubbing my back while the other hand was holding my hair back. When I regained my composure I found a bench to sit on and Niall sat by me.
   "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry Niall. You shouldn't have to see me sick. I'll go now, goodbye." I began to walk away.
   "No wait. Please." He chuckled. "Are you sure you're okay?" I slightly nodded. "No you're not. Come here." He pulled me into a hug. "Let's go to mine and the boys room. We'll get you some water. And..there's some people I want you to meet."

*    *    *    *

   This time we take the elevator all the way up. I was stiff and felt really tired. I felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind, bringing a smile to my face. Eventually, the elevator door dinged and opened for us. We ended up going into Zayn, Liam & Louis "room" where they and Harry were. I was confused until my eyes met 2 sets of unfamiliar ones. I quickly brushed my hair back and tried looking a little more presentable.
   "Look who I found!" Niall smiled down at me.
   "Oh my gosh, hi. I'm Savannah. It's so nice to meet you!" All the boys chuckled.
   "Hey, I'm Eleanor Calder! Louis' girlfriend. But you already knew that." She laughed.
   "And I'm Perrie Edwards. From Little Mix and I'm also Zayn's girlfriend." She said. I was in shock. I was really meeting Perrie and Eleanor!! Eventually, words came out of my mouth.
   "It's so nice to meet y'all. But I don't want to intrude." I interjected.
   "Oh please! C'mon we got a lot to talk about." Perrie said grabbing my hand towards Zayn's room. We all giggled then sat in the bed.
   "So you like Niall?" Eleanor questioned while I blushed.
   "Yeah but I'm not famous so I don't think I can get wrapped up in this." I looked down at my hands.
   "Hey. You don't think it was hard for me, Savannah?" She responded.
   "Yeah, but you two are practically perfect. You "fit the perfect mold"." They bursted out laughing.
   Then Perrie replied, "Savannah, you have a lot to learn. There are a lot of difficulties with dating someone famous. Zayn should know." She chuckled.
   "Oh. I'm not dating Niall. I answered.
   "Do you like him?" El questioned. I confidently nodded.
   "Do you want to date him?" Perrie asked next. I smiled and said yes.
   "Yeah, but we've only got on 2 dates. And maybe he doesn't like me like that?" They looked at me confused.
   "Listen girl. We've been here since Wednesday. All he's talked about is you. He's just waiting for the right moment."
   "But that's the other thing. He's recording an album. What happens after that? The tour. Which means he leaves and I'm here halfway across the world. Then if he gets a break he'll want to visit his family. I just can't." I almost broke down crying. I've never liked anyone like this before.
   "Alright c'mon girly." Eleanor winked at me. When she opened the door, the boys piled on the floor in pain.

•Niall's POV•

   She has no idea how much I like her. Dang I'd do anything for this girl. She's so caring and she makes me laugh. Yeah I would want to visit my family, but I would fly across the globe to see her...if she'd let me. But I have a plan.