3 - BigHit?!?

After the call that I got from Debra, I wasted no time on packing and finding a place to live. I got into contact with the person that would help me out and turns out she's also a stylist, but she works with idols and it made me kind of jealous of her. Although I still don't know what my job is or where I'm working at, I couldn't care less in a way because I know that I'll be doing what I love.

I have finally settled into my cute little apartment after a few days of moving here, but so far everything was going pretty well.

I was really excited about this new journey that I'm about to take. I felt like I just needed something exciting to happen in my life. I just needed a change and moving to South Korea was indeed a huge change.

It was the day before I started my new job and Debra already sent me the location by text and gave me specific instructions, but after that she told me that I was on my own and that I shouldn't disappoint or embarrass her after everything that she's done for me.

Deciding that it was time to call it a night I start doing my night routine. After all that was done I set my alarm for 6 am as I had to be there at 8 and I needed to make sure that I looked good for the first day.

I look up at my ceiling and think about how tomorrow will go and how my life would be like from now on. I didn't realize that I was getting really tired the more I thought about it and soon I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I woke up this morning with energy running through my body, but also a lot of anxiety. I made sure that I looked well dressed for the job today and that my make up and hair were on point.

I was finally making my way to my new job. I noticed that I lived only 15 mins away and decided to just walk instead.

After what seemed like forever, I finally get to my destination according to my GPS and turned it off. But there was nothing in front of me. I look left and right to find the building, but nothing. So I finally turned around and saw it.

Once I turn around and look at the building, my eyes widen at what I was seeing and I cover my mouth with my hand in shock. The agency where I was going to work at was not just any agency...

It was BigHit Ent.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Trying not to freak out, I try to calm and mentally prepare myself before I walk in. So many emotions and thoughts were racing through my mind.

After a while of deep breathing exercises, I'm finally calm enough. Even though my inner fangirl is freaking out, I had to remember that this was my job and that I had to take it seriously and be professional.

I open the doors to the building and look around the place for a while. Everything here looked so big and nice.

I made my way to the front as Debra told me to do once I arrived. I bowed and gave the receptionist my name and told me that she was happy to see me and that they were expecting me. She told me to take a seat in the lobby area while someone would come and get me.

I didn't wait a long time until someone came up to me. I got up and bowed at them and they did as well.

"Ally? Hi, I'm Mona and I'm in charge of the styling department."

She gives me a nice and genuine smile. There was something about her that made me feel a bit at ease, but I don't know what it is. She eventually started talking to me in English, which surprised me a bit.

"Hi, it's so nice to meet you." I say with a smile on my face.

"Well why don't we start off with a little tour of the place, so you can start to know where everything is."

With that she leads me deeper into the huge building. She showed me every inch of this place and I was shocked to see how big it actually was and how many departments they had.

She was now going to show me the way to the practice rooms where all the artists dance and record. As she opens the door to one of the practice rooms, I get this tingly feeling in my stomach. My inner fangirl just couldn't believe that I was standing in the same practice room as BTS and TXT.

Next she showed me the recording studio and I almost lost it there, but I managed not to. Last, but not least, she showed me where the dressing/makeup area was.

"For the final stop, your station."

She pointed to the amazing work station in front of her and I couldn't stop smiling from all the excitement.

"Don't worry, I also work on the guys as well and my station is right next to yours.

Her words made me feel a little better since she was really the only person I knew so far.

"I would introduce you to all of the other stylists, but not all of them are working today."

"How many stylists are there?" I ask.

"Well there was 6, but with you, 7." I widened my eyes a bit in shock.

"If there's 7 stylists then does that mean..."

"That means that we're working with BTS." She chuckles a bit from my reaction. "It's fine if your inner fangirl is excited. I was the same way when I started working here."

BTS...

Oh my god...

"Anyways you start training tomorrow, but I wanted to meet up today to show you all our concepts and what you're expected to do in this job."

She gives me a thick binder with what seems to be all the concepts and rules and of course my contract as well as my ID.

We sat down at a table and reviewed all the material. It's a lot of information, but at the same time it's not much. But I noticed that the binder that she gave me was for a specific person, but before I could ask her who I was working with she closes the binder.

"I think we should call it a day. We reviewed a lot of material and I feel like my head is going to explode." With that we both stand up and she escorts me to the entrance.

"It was nice meeting you, Ally. I hope we can become good coworkers and friends." She gives me that smile of hers.

"See you tomorrow, same time" she waves at me and I wave back while walking away.

As I made my way back home, I couldn't help but smile the whole entire way. I finally reach my apartment and open the door. But once I close it, I release my inner fangirl.

I start jumping up and down and squealing like a teenage girl. I sit down on the ground against my door holding my chest as my heart feels like it's going to burst out any minute.

"I can't believe I'm working at BigHit..."

A/N

Ok the company that she was going to work at was super predictable (duh) but a lot of things will happen from now on.

I can't wait to Introduce more characters in the next chapter 👀

- Ash