Chapter 15

I drove back to my house and when we walked in we got flooded with questions by Ashby and Charlie. But Keegan kept staring at the door. No one else noticed that Travis didn’t follow us in.

“Where’s Travis? Why didn’t he come with you?” Keegan asked and looked worried.

“Tristan’s an ass.” Gale told him and sat on the couch.

“What did he do?”

“To make Matt leave my family alone, he wanted me to agree to do favors for him in the future, Sofia told him I was just a kid and he made an offer to Travis and he accepted.” I told him and he looked pissed.

“What was the offer?”

“To join him again,”

“Why would he agree to that?” he looked confused that Travis would agree to that after getting out of the group.

“He told me from the beginning he didn’t want me to get involved with Tristan, so he took my place.”

“Why did you leave, it’s not like you to give up on something?” Charlie asked.

“He made her leave.” Gale said. She was mad that he made me do what he wanted.

“Gale it’s fine, I wouldn’t have left without him making me, he knew that.”

“Okay, fine.” She said but I knew she wasn’t fine with it. Gale doesn’t give up on something she thinks is wrong.

“What are we doing about Travis?” Ashby asked.

I’m going to talk to Tristan.” Keegan said and walked to the door.

“I’m going with you.” I told him.

“I thought he told you to leave.”

“He told me to leave and talk to you. I’ve talked to you now I’m going back to help him.” I told him stubbornly.

“Okay, come on.”

Everyone else wanted to come to but Keegan didn’t want Ashby around Tristan and I wasn’t going to let Tristan around any of my friends. I had to go it was my fault he rejoined them and Tristan already knew me and I already knew he wanted me because I’m Immortal. If he found out what my friends are he would probably want them too.

We went in my car and when we got there I walked past Keegan and went right inside.

“Looks like your girlfriend is back.” I heard Matt say.

“What?!” I heard Travis almost yell. Then I heard a thud and another yell this time in pain.

“Tristan!” Keegan yelled.

“Keegan, do you want something?” Tristan asked from behind us.

“What are you doing?” he asked turning around.

“Nothing right now.” He smiled innocently.

“I meant with Travis.”

“Well, I thought of a way to get him back on are side and darling Spencer here helped without even knowing.” He smiled at me. He was lying when I first met him, to trick me into thinking he was a good guy.

“So you’re back to forcing people to make them do what you want. You already had a deal with him, was that not good enough or are you planning something new.”

“I just wanted my group back to the way it was.” He told Keegan then looked at me. “Are you here to make a deal so you can see your new boyfriend?” he grinned, he knew everything and he always did. He knew exactly when to make his move and which ones I would make in return.