Part 4

Couple minutes later a girl walked up to me and picked me up by the collar.

?? - Do not touch or talk to Jungkook he is my boyfriend.

Y/n - Good for you I don't want to touch or talk to that asshole. 'She slapped me in the face'

?? - So you still have the gut to talk back to me huh 'I didn't care at all'

She threw me to the wall and started to slap me.

Y/n - Slap me all you want it won't hurt me

?? - What do you mean of course it will hurt you slut 'I scoft'

I took off my mask and showed my face to her.

Y/n - Go on slap me, punch me I am used to it

?? - Eww put that back on your face it's so ugly 'i put it back on and wow is that all she cares about. She only cares that I am ugly. I thought she would ask how I got all my scares'

?? - Let's go girls I don't want to look at this ugly pig.

Everyone in the canteen started laughing at me. I just slid down that same wall and finished my apple.

Jungkook's p.o.v
I just sat there looking at y/n. But when she took off her mask I could see her face very well from where I am. Her face was so bruised and scratched. I wanted to know why her face was like that but I can't just go up to her and ask. I watched how she sat back down on the floor like nothing happened. She didn't cry she just sat there.

?? - Jungkook. JUNGKOOK 'I came back to realty'

Jungkook - Yes Jimin

Jimin - What's wrong kookie

Jungkook - N-nothing

Taehyung - Yo, who is that girl on the floor is she new 'I looked at him'

Jungkook - Ye she is. She is also my new target maybe I don't know she isn't really my type.

Ring. Ring

Jungkook - Lets go to class now

Y/n p.o.v

Time skip

The school day had ended so I left the school and started walking home. While I was walking home I felt like someone is following me. I didn't think much about it and kept walking. When I got home I stopped in front of my house.

Y/n - Mum I miss you

Then I walked in and my father hit me again but something was off. He was not drunk. This is my first time in 15 years that I have seen him NOT drunk.

Father - Where were you. How dare you leave the house you slut 'he slapped me again'

Y/n - I-I-I was at s-school

Father - You what. At school 'slap' you bitch 'slap' anyways I am moving out 'I was in shock'

Y/n - Really where are we going

Father - Did you not hear me I am moving out. You are not going anywhere

Y/n - But what about me. What will I do 'I said worriedly'

Father - I don't care where you go but I found a girl and now I am moving. So bye now 'and he just left'

I fell to the floor and started to cry. What am I going to do? Who is going to pay for the house? Where will I get the money? All of these questions came to my head. Now I have to get a really good job. Not just that but I will need more than two jobs. How can he just leave me like that?

Next morning

I woke up and went to get ready. First I went to take a shower. When I finished I looked in the mirror and my eyes were so swollen and red. I got changed into some clothes. I wore the same clothes from last time but they were a fresh pair. When I was done I went downstairs and got myself an apple. I took the apple and ate it on the way to school.

Time skip

In school

I finally got to school and I went straight to class. When I got to class I saw Jungkook making out with some girl. I just walked past him and sat in my normal seat which is next to Jungkook.

Y/n - Get a room 'i said shyly'

Girl - We are in a room you fat slut

Y/n - Haha is that fat slut you because it's definitely not me.

Girl - Bitch have you seen your face if I was you I would never show myself 'I looked at her' what are you looking at? What are you going to bitch slap me?

Y/n - Oh I don't bitch slap I punch the fuck out of you.

Girl - Then do it 'I chuckled'

I punched her so hard that she fell off Jungkook's lap. Her nose started to bleed.

Girl - How dare you

Y/n - I told you plus you asked for it. Now please get lost before I punched the living shit out of you. 'Why am I acting like that'

She ran out of the class

Jungkook's p.o.v
I was just sitting there making out with some slut when y/n came in. They started talking but I was busy kissing the girls neck that I didn't hear what they were talking about. I was about to tell y/n to shut the fuck up. But out of nowhere she punched the girl off my lap. I looked at the girl then y/n and then back at the girl. The girl ran out crying like a baby. I turned to y/n.

Jungkook - Wow. Why did you do that?

Y/n - She was doing my head in.

Jungkook - Oh ok 'I looked at her like was is really that annoying'

Y/n p.o.v
Couple minutes later Mr Kim walked in.

Mr Kim - Everyone quiet down. Ok so today we have 4 new students. Please come in.