Part 16

5 weeks later

Jungkook's  p.o.v
I have been looking for y/n for about 5 weeks now. I can't find her anywhere I send out my bodyguards to find her but they never found her. Where could she go Korea is not even that big.

Y/n  p.o.v
It has been 5 weeks that me and Tae are living together out of soul. I still can't believe that Tae found me.

Tae - Y/n are you ok

Y/n - Yes it's just that I don't know what to do anymore I can't live like this forever

Tae - It will all be alright soon. You will always have me. 'Tea hugged me'

Y/n - Thank you

While I was hugging Tae I kept thinking. What if Jungkook does find me. I love him but I can't go back to him. I just wished my heart would love Tae.

2 years later

I am now 20 years old and I have a 2 year old son. Tae and I are still living together and he loves my son. But me and Tae stayed as friends but he said that he will act like a father to the kid. I was happy that he was in my life. But I always kept thinking about Jungkook. I wonder if he found a new girl and made a family with her. I wondered if he loves me or if he ever loved me. I would love him back in my life. I know I am stupid to let him back in but we have a family together. I can't lie to my kid forever. He will find out sooner or later. Anyways today me and my son Jungwoo are going to a cafe.

We got ready and left the house. A few minutes later we arrived at the cafe and we walked in and sat down at a table.

Y/n - Jungwoo what do you want?

Jungwoo - I want hot chocolate

Y/n - Ok you stay here and I will go and order

Jungwoo - Ok mummy

Jungkook's  p.o.v
I walked into a cafe when a kid bumped into me. I looked down and saw a really cute boy. Who had my smile. I bent down to his level.

Jungkook - Hello there cute boy. What's your name?

Jungwoo - My name is Jungwoo 'man even the name is almost the same as mine'

Jungkook - That's a cute name but where is your mum or dad

Jungwoo - Oh I don't have a real dad but my mum is ordering a drink for me

?? - Jungwoo what did I tell you about talking to strangers. 'I heard y/n voice'

Jungwoo - Mum can we have dinner with him

Y/n - No honey don't bother him. He is probably busy.

Y/n  p.o.v

Jungwoo - What is your name?

Jungkook - Um Jungkook 'when I heard that name my head shot up with wide eyes'

Y/n - Um Jungwoo we should go

Jungwoo - Why I want my drink

Y/n - We can buy is somewhere else

Jungkook - Why are you running away from my y/n

Jungwoo - You know my mum

Jungkook - Wait that's your mum? So y/n is Jungwoo my child

Y/n - N-no

Jungkook - I knew you were pregnant with my baby and I looked for you the whole 2 years. 'He looked for me. But why'

Y/n - Why would you look for me if you don't love me

Jungkook - How could you say that. I love you I always did. Listen I was going through some family things back then and I wasn't thinking right. I didn't mean to cheat on you. That bitch just used me for money. If I didn't love you I would of never searched for you. But I love you and I searched for you and I never gave up.

Y/n - Jungkook look I love you too but I can't let you back in my life. So please stop what you are trying to do.

Jungkook - No I will do everything to have you back and I want to fix our family. I want you back and my kid.

Jungwoo - Wait so are you my real dad

Y/n - No he I- 'Jungkook cut me off'

Jungkook - Yes I am your real father

Jungwoo - DAD!! 'I watched how Jungwoo hugged Jungkook'

Jungwoo - Dad come on let's go home now

Jungkook - Ok lets go

We all started to walk home with Jungwoo in between me and Jungkook. Jungkook and I were holding Jungwoo's hand. When we got home we all walked in.

Tae - Y/N!! Is that you

Y/n - Yes

Jungkook - Who was that?

Then Tae came to the living room and when he saw Jungkook his eyes darkened.

Tae - What the fuck are you doing here?!!

Y/n - Tae don't swear

Jungwoo - He is my dad 'Tae looked at me shocked'

Y/n - Jungwoo go to your room I will call you down for dinner soon. 'Then he left'

Tae - What? So you told him

Y/n - No I didn't he just talked and talked I never even said a word. Baby please believe me

Jungkook - Wait are you two dating

Tae - That doesn't matter now leave my house  'he said in a cold tone'

Y/n - Ok calm down the both of you

Jungkook - See she wants me here

Y/n - You really are a fucking jerk. No I don't want you here but you are after all Jungwoo's father

Jungkook's  p.o.v
After she said that I thought to myself. Was it a good idea to find her? I felt heartbroken that I just left her alone. I should off been there beside her the whole way but I messed up big time. Does she even love me anymore.

Jungkook - Look I am really sorry for everything I did to the both of you. I messed up big time and I don't know what to do anymore. I love you y/n and I want you back. I know I am a fucking useless piece of shit. I know I am a jerk. But I really miss the both of you. Tae I am sorry. You where the closed friend I had and you always helped me with family problems. But as always I mess things up.

Tae and y/n - It's ok Jungkook

Tae - I am sorry for leaving you like that kookie

Y/n - And I am sorry for everything

Jungkook - Really thank you. 'A tear fell from my eyes' y/n I know you won't take me back but please give me time to show you that I am a good father and boyfriend

Y/n - 'she looked at Tae and he nodded his head then she looked back at me' ok

I ran and hugged her at first she was shocked but then she hugged me back.

Y/n  p.o.v
When I hugged him back I felt like I am floating. It was so nice to have him back in my arms but we are not back together. Even though I do want him I am going to give him some time because I don't fully trust him. I am not ready for another heart break.

1 month later