Part 15

1 year later

Me and Jungkook have been dating for a year now and we are really happy together. But he left college to work at his parents business. So I get bored at school without him but I still have BTS and BlackPink. Jungkook and I moved to a new house together.

So today Jungkook is coming home late so I decided to take a swim

Jungkook's  p

Jungkook's  p.o.v
I was on my way home from work and it was around 11pm but I am happy I have a day off tomorrow. As soon as I arrived home I looked for y/n. But then I found her in the pool so I took off all my clothes apart from my boxers. Then I slowly walked in and hugged her. She was surprised.

Jungkook - Hey baby

Y/n - Hi kookie. How was work?

Jungkook - Hard like always but I have a day off tomorrow

Y/n - That's great we can spend time together

Jungkook - Yes we can

Damn her swim wear looked so sexy that I need her right now. So I spun her around so she was facing me. I kissed her.

Y/n - Baby what's wrong

Jungkook - I just missed you

I started making out with her but while she was focused on kissing me. I quickly unclipped her bra.

Y/n - What are you doing?

Jungkook - Come on you look so sexy in that. How do you expect me not to get horny.

She smiled and we kissed again.

Y/n  p.o.v
Damn I didn't know he missed me that much but I am loving this. We were making out when he grabbed my ass and I moaned into the kiss. Then I moved my hand to his cock and I started to rub his clothed cock. He began to moan into the kiss as well. I pulled his boxers down and rubbed his cock. Jungkook and I were now both naked in the pool. He had started to rub my slit while I was pumping my hand up and down on his cock. I can't lie I really missed his touch. He had moved his dick near my entrance and teased me.