Part 12

?? - Y/N!! 'I turned around'

Y/n - Father 'I said worried'

Father - Yes you fucking bitch how could you!!

Y/n - What are you talking about even better question is what are you doing here

Father - Oh don't act bold around me because I will just beat you up like I did. I know what you did.

Y/m - What are you on about? 'He walked up to me and punched me. The whole canteen was in shock'

Father - It was you who killed my wife!! Now I will kill you

Y/n - You mean my mum that died when I was 2. HOW CAN A FUCKING 2 YEAR OLD KILL THERE OWN MOTHER!! And you think I didn't find out that she didn't died in a car crash. She died because you beat her to death.

Father - Don't yo-

Y/n - Just like you beat me up everyday for what because it was fun for you. Well let me tell you this. Beat me up as much as you want because I don't care if I die. Plus I saved up money and I think it's time I use it

Father - And what are you going to do huh

Y/n - Oh don't worry I am just moving houses

Father - Ok good so now we can have a nice new house

Y/n - Did you not hear me I am moving out. You are not going anywhere. That was the exact words you told me. 'He Slapped me so hard that I fell to the floor and then I felt someone picking me up again'

Y/n - Jungkook if you don't get your hands off me I will fucking end you

Jungkook - Just let me help you

Y/n - You helped me enough!!

Father - Oh is this your boyfriend 'he was about to slap him too but I stepped in front of him and I got heat again'

Y/n - Touch him or any of my friends and I will kill you

Father - Go on then I want to see that happened   'I chuckled'

I punched him and he fell to the floor then I walked to him and got on top of him and beat the leaving hell out of him.

Y/n - Die you motherfucker. You should of died not mum.

Then I got pulled off by BTS. I quickly ran and stood on the table and grabbed a knife. And I cut myself in front of everyone. They all gasped then I made another cut. Then I black out because of blood loss. The last thing I heard was.

?? - I love you y/n

Jungkook's  p.o.v
So it's been a week and y/n had not woken up. And I am scared that she will never wake up. I sat in hospital all day and everyday she never left my sight. While I was holding y/n's hand I felt a movement. I looked up and saw her eyes opening I started to cry.

Jungkook - Y/n are you ok

Y/n - I w-wa-want to g-go ho-home

Jungkook - I know you do but just for a few more days ok. You don't know how much I missed you

Y/n - I m-missed you too   'I knew something was wrong she wouldn't say something like that after what happened'

Jungkook - Really you missed me  ' she nodded and a tear rolled down my cheek'

Y/n - Jungkook can we please start over because I can't live without you

Jungkook - Of course I cant live without you too

1 week later

So me and y/n were at home because today she got released from the hospital. She was so much better but somethings was off. I have a feeling that she forgot a few things while being in a coma.

Y/n  p.o.v
I was in my room getting ready for bed this is what I wore.

Then I laid down onto my bed

Then I laid down onto my bed. 1 hour as past and still can't fall asleep so I got out of bed. I put on a rob and I left my room. I went to Jungkook's room and I just walked in without knocking.

Jungkook's  p.o.v

Jungkook - Yah learn how to knock

Y/n - Sorry but can I sleep here with you because I can't sleep

Jungkook - Um ye sure. Come here  'see what I mean she would never come in like that'

Y/n - Can we watch a movie?

Jungkook - Ye sure

When she took off her rob my eyes widen. What the fuck is she trying to make me horny. Anyways I turned the tv on because she wanted to watch a movie. We were watching a romance movie. I kept side eyeing her body because she had moved the blanket to the side. I was looking at her boobs when suddenly my eyes moved down and reached her womanhood. Then in just seconds I felt my boner grow. Fuck why did I look at her I put the blanket all the way up to my neck so it covers my entire body.

Y/n - Are you really that cold?

Jungkook - Yes  'she smiled at me then her eyes were fixed on the tv again'

I moved my hand down to my dick and started rubbing it. Then I moved my boxers down so my dick can be free. I let my dick spring up. Then I started to pump my cock. I started to moan. But I didn't realise I was moaning really loudly that y/n was looking at me. But I didn't see her looking at me because my eyes were shut. Then I felt the blanket being ripped off me.

Y/n - Oh what a beautiful cock you have. Do you need any help with that?

Jungkook - Oh um sure

She grabbed my cock and started pumping it. Then she got down and sucked it really fast and hard.

Jungkook - Oh fuck

She sucked it till I cummed in her mouth shockingly she swollen it.

Jungkook - Fuck that was the best blow job I have ever had.

Y/n - Did you like it that much?

Jungkook - Yes now get ready because I am going to fuck you so hard tonight

Y/n - Ok daddy