Part 9

Jungkook's p.o.v
1 week later

So it's been a week since that kiss. And y/n as not spoked to me since then. I tried speaking to her but she would say she is busy. So I gave up on trying to talk to her.

Y/n p.o.v
So that the week I didn't speak to Jungkook because I didn't want to be his next target. But I noticed that Jungkook doesn't bring girls home. I am happy but why. Was he really that upset that I rejected him. Everyday that I didn't talk to him I realised I like him. I wasn't 100% sure I like him. But my heart doesn't lie. Wow now I am in a one sided love thing. Anyways it's a new week so I thought I will say sorry to Jungkook. Because every time BTS and BlackPink are together Jungkook doesn't say anything. It's as if he is shy. Even when and girl comes up to him he tells them to fuck off. He says it in a really scary, dark tone. The girls get scared because of his tone of talking. But when some girls don't leave Jungkook started to get mad and gives her a death glare and says. 'If you don't leave I will fucking end you or I will rape you to death. So fucking leave me alone' I thought he acted like this because of me. But it can't be because of me I didn't do anything wrong.

Anyways today is Monday and I decided that today I will say sorry. My outfit.

I went downstairs to find Jungkook sitting on the couch looking at his phone

I went downstairs to find Jungkook sitting on the couch looking at his phone. I walked up to him and said good morning. But he just hummed as a response. Oh no Jungkook you will answer me probably. I didn't know what to do to get his attention. But then a idea came to my head. I sat on his lap with my legs around his waist. And my arms around his neck. I felt weird but I knew this will get his attention.

That's how we were sitting

Jungkook - What are you doing?

Y/n - Look I am sorry I didn't talk to you.

Jungkook - It's ok but can you get off me

Y/n - Why? Do you not like me?

Jungkook - No I do like you but if you don't get off I will get horny and there will be no stopping me.

I looked at him and before I got off him I did a little grind on him. Then I stood up and walked out of the house. He followed with a visible boner. I laughed at him. But I don't think he knew he had a boner.