warning. (1)

a/n ; yo sup. this story will be viewed in darryl's pov. hey, maybe i can also publish one in zak's pov? anyways, read away, readers.

also! please do note that i am only shipping their personas. i respect their personal lives. im not a weeb that actually forces muffins to be together.

W A R N I N G.

an error occurred while you entered the code.

please undo before any more damages.

          "uhh, what?" darryl questioned. the warning screen popped up while he was editing a plugin for his server. immediately, he started to undo. the screen appeared the same, the warning screen still hasn't exited itself.

          "what's happening?!" the blonde yelled, started to get angry. he kept on trying to undo, but it still didn't budge. he tried to press the close window for the warning, still didn't work. his pc froze. realizing that he couldn't undo it after like, 14 tries, he decided to call a friend. he went on discord and searched for a name and opened their chat.

BadBoyHalo Today on 3:46pm
hey mega? can u help me for a sec

          darryl waited for a few minutes, until his friend replied. he prayed to the mu

Mega Today on 3:59pm
yeah sure. whats it about

BadBoyHalo Today on 4:00pm
just get ts and munchy pleaaase i need help sO bad.

Mega Today on 4:00pm
mkay.

          he forgot that his computer froze, but luckily he has a spare laptop that he didn't use, so he decided to just use that for now.

          he opened minecraft and teamspeak, hopping on the channel his friend was in, while getting on munchymc. darryl explained, "sO! i was trying to code a custom plugin something for kitpvp, like when you /kit potato in chat, you get like, an iron sword that looks like a potato, bow that looks like a potato and same with the armour."

          for some reason, mega didn't like to talk, he kept silent as usual. he replied to bad in minecraft saying, "dude, what is worng with you."

          "hey! what's wrong with that? that's like, the coolest plugin to be ever made!!" darryl defended his failed plugin. "but seriously, i was almost done but i made a typo and it showed  a warning window."

          mega answered, "just undo it. simp" he cut off, but eventually resumed to what he was actually going to say, "le. i meant simple."

          "dude, you think i haven't thought of trying? it won't. my pc is actually frozen!" darryl replied to mega.

          "try turning ur pc off and on. that's literslly what i do when it freezes. if it doesn't work-" mega typed in chat. while he was explaining, darryl noticed something strange.

          "hello?" he heard a voice. what the- he peaked at the front door through the window, but no one was there. mega was still teaching the blonde, but he was being ignored.

          darryl stood up away from his laptop, and went near to the source of the voice. "hello?" the voice questioned again. by now, darryl knew where it was coming from. his computer.

edited.