Chapter nine

Stella

Since Bane and I agreed to take things slow I requested to sleep in my own room. He was angry, and at first he completely ignored my request, but surprisingly I was able to convince him!

I was actually starting to like it here. It's been a week and although I missed my family I keep in contact with them over the phone, and Skype.

Bane is great actually, and I couldn't believe I was admitting that. He has been planning our first date, and refuses to tell me anything about it. I know it'll be amazing, I'm curious as to why he's been planning it for 3 days now; it'll be huge. I told him that I didn't like flashy things so he had to keep that in mind. I wish he'd listen to me, and just agree to me cooking dinner for him, but he wants me to be relaxed on our first date.

I was sitting on my bed with my phone in my hands when I heard growls and screams coming from outside. I jumped off my bed not knowing what to do.

My heart was beating faster than normal. I had so many different thoughts running through my mind. I needed to find Bane; he'd know what to do.

I ran through the house, its size still amazed me. "Bane, Bane. Where are you?" I got no answer. The living room was a mess, what the hell happened? I went against what my head was telling me, and ran outside; oh how I wish I hadn't.

The smell of blood hit me like nothing I've ever smelt before. I couldn't see anything unusual, but I knew something was wrong. Worry consumed me; where was everyone?

"Bane if this is some type of joke I'm going to kill you." Silence followed.

I walked around the house towards the garden. When I got there I saw what one of Banes men lying on the ground. Going with my first instinct I ran towards his body ignoring his protests telling me to run in the house and lock the doors.

I lowered myself so I sat next to him; his eyes widened as he struggled to speak. "What's going -" I was cut off when I felt cold metal press against the back of my head.

"Don't move or I will kill you."

--------------
Uh oh.

Who do you all think that person is?

What will Stella do?

Where is Bane?