Chapter eleven

Stella

I don't know how long I sat there frozen, not daring to make a move. Who was this person? What did they want from me, from us?

"If you shift I won't hesitate to pull the trigger," His voice was deep, and raspy. This guy thought I was a wolf?

"I'm s-sorry sir, but I'm not a werewolf; I'm human."

I was expecting him to let me go; I really was, instead he laughed, and pulled my hair into his grasp.

"You think I'm dumb enough to believe you? Why would a human be here?"

I contemplated on telling him I was chosen to be the alphas mate, but went against that thought because then he'd really want to kill me. I needed to spare time. I knew Bane would come save me.

"I...I am human. I was visiting here as a tourist." I prayed that he would buy my lame excuse.

"Stop lying!"

I was thrown on the ground. The man was angry. He genuinely believed that I was a wolf. Do I even look like one? I've got no muscle, and I am afraid of everything. This man kicked me in the stomach, and I was sure it was going to bruise. I cried out each time he'd hit me.

"P..please stop." I was spitting out blood.

Didn't he notice that I wasn't healing?

He kept going. Blow after blow I felt myself getting weaker. I felt myself being lifted him. The last thing I remembered was weakly screaming Banes name.

**
I woke up on an uncomfortable surface. Silver chains were locked on my arms, and legs. I could hear voices.

"Why hasn't her skin burned yet?"

"I don't know. Maybe she really is human."

"That's impossible. Why would she have been on their land?"

"I'm not sure. Stop talking; she's awake."

Their footsteps neared me, and fear was my initial feeling. Why hasn't Bane saved me yet? How long have I been here?

"What are you?"

The man who brought me here spoke up.

I was tired of his shit. "I am human. I already told you that earlier you idiot."

Judging from the look on his face I had just pissed him off. His arms wrapped around my neck. I knew I was stupid, I should have kept my mouth shut.

I wanted to die, and I was sure God was about to grant my request.

-------------------
Oh no.

Where the heck is Bane?