Chapter ten

Bane

I was planning a boat ride for mine and Stella's first date. I had everything set up, we'd have a nice dinner, go for a swim, and end up spending a few nights at the hotel I own which is on a beach. I'm sure she'll love it there; the view is beautiful.

I hung up the phone after specifically telling the chef what he was allowed to cook for us. I had closed of the mind link between my pack and I because I needed to get this done. Right now all I wanted to do was go home, and see my mate.

Shifting into my wolf automatically opened the mind link. Multiple voices started going off in my head, I actually had to stop running so I could understand everyone. Finally everyone stopped talking and allowed my beta to speak.

"Alpha. I don't know how it happened, I really don't, but hunters managed to get on pack grounds, and they got to a couple wolves."

My body shook with anger. My wolf was angry about my pack members being harmed, but we were both worried about our mate.

"Where is Stella? Did anyone take her to the hideout? How bad is everyone hurt?"

No one answered. I growled to notify them that I was going to kill them for ignoring me.

"I'll repeat my question. Where the fuck is Stella?"

"Look alpha we didn't realize it until it was to late. We thought since there are so many guards around the house they wouldn't let her get hurt."

I was running at full speed my pack was going to go through hell and back for this. If they think I'm letting them off the hook for this they're wrong.

Finally arriving back home I was met by most of my pack members. No one would look at me. My beta, Alex slowly approached me. I could tell he was afraid of saying anything because how slow he was walking. I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him forward.

"Alex where is Stella?"

He looked at the ground. Letting my anger get the best of me I threw him on the ground, and let out a snarl.

I was out for blood, I would kill whoever harmed her.

"SOMEONE BETTER TELL ME WHERE MY MATE IS."

Alex nervously stood back up.

"She's gone. They took her."

----------
Ahh I'm sorry! I had to do it.

Comment what you all think will happen next.