Chapter twenty

Merry Christmas!

Enjoy :)

**************

Bane

I still didn't understand why Stella had been crying. I knew her parents would never say or do anything to hurt her so I trusted that they'd never be the reason she was sad.

Maybe I had taken it to far earlier. I shouldn't have done that. I don't know how I let my wolf take over like that; I'd never let that happen again. Although it killed me pulling away from her, especially when she smelt as amazing as she had. The feel of her soft skin had me never wanting to let go; knowing all this about her only made it harder to stay away.

"So I wanted to take you on that first date today, does that sound good?"

She froze mid-step, and turned towards me. That light blush that I loved covered her cheeks.

"Yeah I'll just tell my parents we won't be home for a couple hours."

Shit I forgot about that. I had already spoken to Stella's parents and asked them if they wanted to live here from now on, they agreed. I asked them not to say anything about it to Stella because I wanted to surprise her.

"Actually we'll be away for about two days. I was hoping that would be alright with you."

She hesitated, but nodded her head.

After getting that out of the way I told her I had someone packing a small bag for her since I wanted her to be surprised when we reached the dates location.

Around noon our clothes were packed, and we were ready. Stella said goodbye to her parents as if she wouldn't see them for a month; trying not to let her see me laugh at her I turned to Alex, and made sure he understood the pack was in his hands for the next two days.

Stella thought she was dreaming when we were on the boat. I learned that she always loved water, but because her old town was pretty much in the middle of no where she'd never had the chance to go on a boat ride before.

"The view is beautiful! Look at all the fish."

Her voice was full of excitement. I was happy I had stuck to the boat ride.

"Bane! Are you even listening to me?"

"Of course I am." I chuckled. "We could go for a swim if you want."

"Oh I would love that!"

"I'll go grab our bathing suits."

Since I knew that Stella would feel uncomfortable in a two piece bathing suit I made sure nothing but one piece suits were packed in her bag. Pulling out a yellow one from her bag, and a black pair of shorts out of mine I made my way back to my girl.

From where I was standing I could see her perfectly, my mate was beautiful. With the sun shining directly on her anyone could see she had no flaws. I got lucky when I chose her.

As if sensing my stare she looked at me, and started walking towards me.

"What took you so long? I thought you got lost."

With that being said she grabbed her suit out of my hands, and walked away. Oh so she was teasing me again.

I mumbled a quick pray to the moon Goddess asking her to give me enough power to not do anything stupid. I took off my shirt and pants and slipped into my swimming shorts. When Stella stepped out from behind the door I almost choked on my spit. I wanted to push her against the wall, and make her mine, but I had to wait, I just had to.

Mind linking the captain I told him we were going for a short swim. He stopped the boat almost immediately.

Holding Stella's hand in mine, I took her to the edge of the boat, and we both jumped.

----------------
I know I say this all the time, but I love Bane and Stella!

VOTE GOAL
I'll post the next chapter when the entire story has 2.45k votes!