Chapter sixteen

Stella

I couldn't believe my parents were here. I hugged both my mom and my dad as we all cried. I missed them both so much!

Mom later explained to me that Bane had called them in the morning, and asked them if they'd like to come stay with us for a little while. I liked the fact that he cared enough to do this for me. I needed to see him and thank him!

I let mom and dad know they I was giving Bane a chance. They were both happy for me since I told them that this was something I wanted to do.

When I got hungry I told my parents that we could go downstairs, and have dinner. In the kitchen Bane stood over the stove; I had to admit he looked great! As if sensing our presence he turned around, and smiled nervously in our direction.

"So I suck at cooking; I hope it's okay that I ordered pizza?"

My parents and I laughed.

"Pizza sounds great!"

The nervous look on his face morphed in to a smile of relief. Bane and I set the table while my parents returned to their room to "freshen up" but knowing my parents they left on purpose just to give us some alone time.

The doorbell rang just as I was about to thank Bane.

He retured to the kitchen with 3 pizza boxes in his hands. "Don't you think that's too much?" He laughed, but didn't reply.

My parents still hadn't come down so I took that as my opportunity.

"Thank you for everything you've done for me Bane. It all means so much to me; I don't know how I'll repay you."

Bane froze. For a second I thought I said something wrong.

"Stella the only thing you could do to repay me is let me know you're happy."

I felt as if a thousand butterflies were released in my stomach. Bane had a way with words, and he sure knew how to make a girl feel special.

We were standing face to face, and for once I didn't feel nervous about being so close. Surprising myself and Bane I stood on my toes and pressed my lips against his. Bane didn't waste a second, and returned the kiss with just as much passion as me.

A throat clearing brought us back to the real world. I turned around, and found myself staring at my parents. Oh this was embarrassing.

Did I really just share my first kiss with Bane?

----------------------
Finally!!!!!

Love me some Bane *swoons*