Chapter twenty five

Stella

A couple weeks had passed by, and from what I heard, I knew an alpha was coming to visit. Apparently he was supposed to visit a while back, but because there was an attack on his pack so his visit was pushed back.

Bane told me it was nothing serious and that him and the visiting alpha are actually good friends. If Bane was so relaxed I knew there was no reason for myself to be stressed.

"Alpha Logan has entered pack grounds."

Alex and a few other guards were going to escort the alpha here. Bane wrapped his arms around my body, and brought me close enough for him to take my scent in.

"So is this alpha rude? You know how I feel about rude people."

Bane chuckled. "Don't worry about anyone being rude when it comes to you, I'll kill anyone who disrespects you."

"Don't talk about killing anyone." I shuttered.

About half an hour passed when Alex came back leading a man, and woman towards us.

Bane hugged the man, and I shook hands with the woman. She was beautiful. I couldn't help but feel underdressed in just a pair of jeans and t-shirt.

The alpha looked down at me and shook my hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm glad Bane finally found his mate. This is my mate, Rose."

"Nice to meet the both of you." I made sure I spoke clearly, I didn't want to embarrass Bane.

Bane and alpha Logan started their meeting right away, leaving me with Rose.

She was very friendly, and I learned that she was human as well. I told her about the journey Bane and I went through, and how everything worked out fine in the long run. We laughed at how much we had in common. Turns out she went through something similar, except she wasn't taken by any hunters; I hoped it would stay that way.

While Rose and I were talking I felt a wave of nausea hit me. Running to the bathroom I barfed up almost everything I ate for breakfast. Thinking it was food poisoning I decided to lay down. Rose sat on the sofa across me and decided I had to see a doctor. I told her not to think to much of it, but she insisted I tell Bane. Not wanting to interrupt the meeting I told her I'd wait until it was over, and the guys stepped out of the office.

Rose and I started dinner. The weather outside was beautiful. We set everything up and decided to eat out on the patio. Knocking on Banes door, I told him that Rose and I cooked dinner and would be waiting for the both of them. Knowing the way they think they both got up because they didn't want to leave us hungry and waiting.

Logan sat down next to Rose and kissed her lips, I saw the faint color of pink cover her cheeks as she lowered her head. Smiling at the couple I felt Bane pull me closer to him while he scooped some food into his plate. Just as I was about to start eating I smelt the salad dressing and felt my insides flip. Pushing Banes arm off me I jumped off my chair and ran towards the sink, since it was closer than the bathroom.

Feeling Banes presence behind me, I washed the sink and turned on the garbage disposal, cleaning it all up. Walking over to the cabinet with all the cleaning supplies I grabbed a bottle and sprayed the sink, ignoring Bane while he told me he was taking me to a doctor.

"Stella stop cleaning. I'm calling the pack doctor to come check on you."

"I'm fine, I'm probably just coming down with the flu or something."

"No Stella you're not fine. I don't think the pack doctor will know how to treat you since you're human, I'm going to have to take you to the hospital."

"I'm perfectly fine Bane."

"You're going. Don't think I won't carry you there, because I will, and you know I will."

Knowing I wasn't going to win this argument I agreed.

"Just let me clean this up, and change my clothes then we'll go."

"I'll clean up, go get changed."

Logan and Rose refused to let us go alone, Rose was worried since I had thrown up twice, and Logan didn't want to leave Bane alone while I got checked.

The emergency room at the hospital was surprisingly pretty empty. Only two people were ahead of me.

I squeezed Bane's hand when I saw how worried he looked. "I'm okay, don't stress over this."

He nodded his head, but didn't say anything.

"Stella Morgan?"

The four of us stood up, and I saw the look the nurse gave us.

"That's me." I spoke up.

"Right this way."

After a couple tests were ran I was left waiting for the doctor to come in. Bane still looked like a worried mother. I giggled at the thought.

"What are you laughing about?" Finally he spoke.

"Bane you need to stop worrying over this. You're reminding me of my mom."

Logan and Rose laughed at Bane's flushed face.

The doctor stepped in the room, and smiled at all of us. He looked like he was in his late forties.

After introducing ourselves he pulled out the small chair that was his and opened the file that was in his hand.

He looked up smiling at me.

"Congratulations you're pregnant."

This time Bane was smiling, and I was the one who looked worried.

--------------------
Err not sure how I feel about this chapter, but it was written at 5 in the morning so I blame that.

-Sarah