Chapter twelve

Bane

I was losing my mind. Where the fuck was she? I'll kill them. I'll kill all of them.

When I get her back I am never letting her out of my sight. I could already picture her reaction, and how she'll try to fight me about it.

I kept myself on absolutely no sleep. I couldn't waste a second. I sent a message out to all the alpha I knew. I notified them that my mate was taken by hunters, and that I needed their help so I could find her; they all agreed.

I was following multiple scents when one of the alphas contacted me. Alpha Cain was a bit younger than myself, he still hadn't found his mate, but he was willing to help me find mine.

"Alpha Bane. A couple of hunters were spotted a bit away from my territory. I assume since my packs land isn't as big as the others they thought they'd be safe here."

I gathered all my men, and we were off to that area Cain had told me about. Cain said he'd have a few of his men keep their eyes on them until we got there. Thanking the moon goddess that Cain's territory wasn't far away from mine, it would take an hour or so to get there.

My blood was boiling. I would tear those hunters into shreds; not only for my sweet mate, but for the pack members they harmed as well. When I see Stella if there is anything off about her I don't know what I'll do. I could feel my wolf demanding to take over so he could show them what happens when you hurt people we cared about.

I will do anything for Stella, my Stella.

As we neared Cain's territory I sensed Stella.

She was here!

Finally arriving outside the cabin like area I could smell her, but I could also smell blood.

Oh those hunters were going to die.

----------------

Do you all think he really found her?