10

Brandon stumbled back drunkenly towards her room, laughing and trying to kiss Billie at the same time. She walked him backwards down the hall towards the entrance to her room, and he caught her wrists, dipping his head down again and capturing her lips in a mind-numbing kiss.

He tripped on her rug and then ran into her lamp, knocking it over with a clatter before is rolled across the ground. Billie giggled before hooking an arm around his neck and kissing him again. She fumbled with the button of his pants as he tugged on the waistband of her skirt, yanking her closer to him. As she tried to tug them down, Brandon lost his balance. He tumbled back and landed on her bed with a grunt, bringing her down on top of him.

"Shit..." Brandon said, chuckling lightly when they landed haphazardly, their motions somewhat lagging from the alcohol coursing through their veins.

Billie straddled him and settled on his groin, bending down and sucking on his neck as she pulled him up and ripped his shirt off of over his head, and pushing him back down, eliciting a groan from him. She ground against him as he gripped her hips, sighing at the intense heat she felt from his arousal pressing against her.

She sat up and tugged her top up and over her head, snorting slightly when her hair got caught in the tangled shirt. Her lack of coordination made it really hard to figure out how to get it off, but when she finally succeeded, she tossed it carelessly behind her and set her hands on his chest, rolled her hips slowly forward against him. She glanced down at Brandon, who had fallen silent and was watching her in wonder, his gaze holding something that made Billie's pulse quicken.

"You're beautiful..." he murmured, looking up at her in amazement.

Billie could feel her face flush at his unwavering gaze. He was making her feel like she was laid entirely bare before him.

"Brandon..."

He rolled them over, hovering above her, his thumb softly caressing her waist. Brandon lowered his head and kissed her slowly, and Billie almost whimpered, taken aback by how tender and sweet it was. He pulled away and cradled her face in his hand. Billie met his gaze, her breath catching when his eyes took on that expression that always scared Billie whenever she would see it. That look of longing like she was his whole world.

"Billie..." he said, watching her seriously, "I like-"

And Billie quickly placed a finger against his lips, a bit frightened by the words that she was sure were about to escape his mouth. Because whatever he was about to say, she was sure, wasn't going to be true when he woke up. When they were no longer in their drunken haze and his mind was no longer clouded by lust, he would regret his words. And she didn't want to hear or see that regret.

"Shhh..." she breathed out, hooking her legs around his waist, "Just kiss me..."

Brandon searched her eyes for a moment before finally nodding.

He kissed her again, slow and deep and intoxicating. Billie slid her arms up around his neck, losing herself in his warmth.

_______________________________

Billie closed her locker shut after grabbing her sketchbook and stuffing inside her notebooks and textbooks for classes. It had been a while since she worked on any school work. She planned to take these several after school hours to walk on her art projects that were due next semester. She hadn't worked on them at all because of what had been happening in her life. Prince sauntered up to her on his way to the school doors.

"So. How was the appointment yesterday? Everything good?"

She narrowed her eyes. "Who's asking? You or Que?"