17

"So...You excited for your really late birthday date?" Drew asked, trying to apply some mascara on Billie's eyelashes.

"I guess." Billie tried to feign indifference, but she was actually really happy that she finally had the chance to celebrate her evening with Brandon.

Billie smiled, laughing to herself as Drew frowned when she blinked and impeded Drew's work. After she'd told Brandon that she hadn't been to Santa Monica Pier in 5 years, he'd taken it upon himself to take her for her birthday, since they never truly got to celebrate as he was in New York. Then she was spending the night at his place.

Two weeks had passed since Brooklyn's offer of an open home. Though Billie hadn't necessarily wanted to up and move into the Adam's place immediately, after much deliberation and several long, long discussions and debates with Derek (who was staunchly against her moving out and living with the boy who impregnated her), they'd finally come to an agreement that she should eventually move in with the Adams once she reached thirty weeks. Honestly, they would have more room for her, especially as her due date approached, not to mention Billie's part time was closer to the Adam's than to Drew's house. It just made more sense.

At the moment, she occasionally stayed with Brandon if she really wanted a cuddle buddy (or her hormones were haywire), but Billie had promised Drew that despite the fact that she wouldn't live with Drew anymore, she would still spend time at their apartment because she couldn't physically go without Drew for too many days without withdrawal symptons showing.

But other than that, her day had begun swimmingly. She woke up energetic and feeling better than she had in a long time. No bloating, no rush to the bathroom lest she spill her pants, and no raging horniness that needed immediate taking care of. It was a surprisingly great morning.

School had been good too, although Brandon (being an asshole) had taken it upon himself to rile her up with small touches and barely there kisses every time they passed by each other in the hallway. And then in the middle of biology, she'd had to leave to take care of herself because Brandon had given her an absolutely vulgar kiss right before class. Nothing Mr. Green had said all class had made sense because she'd been way too flustered next to Brandon and unbelievably fucking horny. He thought her horniness was amusing and had been teasing her for the past two weeks and making it that much harder for her to pay attention in school. She hated it, but at the same time, she loved it.

Drew was currently trying to fix her makeup before she went out with Brandon for her late birthday date.

"Alright" Drew said, smiling triumphantly, "I may have outdone myself with this. Turn around."

Billie turned to face Drew's body length mirror and her eyebrows lifted, honestly surprised by the outcome. Drew had layered her eyes with a little of bronze and a hint of gold and brown to give her a very light natural smokey eye look. Matched with her green freak city sweatshirt and sweatpants. Billie smiled, she felt and looked great. It was the first time in a while that she had gotten dressed and hadn't felt crappy.

"Drew don't you think you went a little overboard with the eyes?" Drew chuckled.

"No way. You have to look beautiful today."

"We're literally going to the Pier. Looking great isn't that big of a deal."

"Still Billie. This is your first date with Brandon. It has to be perfect."

And Billie realised that technically, it was her first date with Brandon since they had finally made things official. They were both very busy on a day to day basis. Billie had to take a day off of work to even celebrate her late birthday, and Brandon was generally busy with his pre-season Basketball workouts. This was basically going to be her second birthday.