5

Here is this weeks update, it's longer than last weeks. Hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to comment and vote! ⭐️

Angelica

"You don't think he's one of those weird kids, right?" Momoko chewed on her carrot and looked down at the folder in front of her. The Ambassador's team had a meet up at lunch in one of the classrooms. Momoko was the vice president of the team. I was the president.

"He seemed pretty normal to me," Adam Porvento, the sweet guy, the editor, the guy most girls had a crush on. He was also a player, but one of my closest friends.

"I don't know, the way he walked into Math first period got me all riled up. I think he's gonna be a problem to all girls," Hira Dilshad, the most outgoing girl in our school. Boys adored her.

"I think he's just a distraction to you," Adam grabbed the folder from Momo, "He seems like a good guy. He's from Japan, that looks good on an application. He has no criminal record, and he has a smile that could melt anyone's heart."

I smirk, "Did it melt your heart, Adam?" He looks up from the folder and glares at me, "Why? Would you be jealous if it did?" I throw a crumpled piece of paper at him. He catches it. Curse him and his good Basketball genes.

"Angie, he was in your Creative Writing class."

"I'm not sure if you're asking me or telling me."

"Neither, I'm stating it. Did he seem like he could be on the Basketball team?"

I shrug, "I don't know, I didn't really get to see him."

Adam passes the folder over to me. "Is there no picture of him?"

"Nope, sadly. He's hot, that's all that matters. How did you not get a peak at him?" Hira asks.

"I was busy paying attention in class, that's how." My eyes wander over the words on the folder. He seems perfect. He's a goody goody.

"I've been paired up with him for an assignment, I guess I'll learn more about him through that," I shut the folder and pass it back to Adam. Momo smiles, "Is it the Creative Writing assignment that's everyone's going crazy about?"

I throw a chip in mouth, "Yeah. Something about getting to know people's deepest fears." I fold the chip bag and stuff it in my bag.

"That is the main reason why I didn't take C.W. It's too invasive on us as individuals," Adam licks his fingers, leaving me to cringe. He should just go wash them.

"I doubt you have any secrets, Adam. You're too good, just like the new boy," Hira gets up from her chair, "It's just who you are." She picks up her bag and gives Momo and I an air kiss.

Adam scoffs, packing up his bag. "She's so infuriating."

I raise my brows, "Stop using big words or else people might think you're actually smart." Momo chokes on her carrots, while Adam glares at me.

"Shut up, Hufflepuff." I narrow my eyes. He knows I hate being in the house of Hufflepuff.

I stare after him... more like glare after him as he leaves the room.

I'm just about ready to pack up, the bells gonna ring in like... 15 minutes and I would like to eat.

"Did you find a new book at the library on friday?" Momo stands in front of my desk. When did she get here? She was sitting across from me like two seconds ago.