19

A/N: Eric Nam's new album SLAPS.

Caspian

There was hesitance in her touch.

Her hand was holding onto mine but she want actually holding it. Her grip was light, I could tell she was doing this on purpose. 

I let go of her hand and feel hers slowly fall beside her. I see the rest of the group waiting in line.

I had misconceptions about something, I kept thinking that Adam had a thing for Angie. But now I don't think he does. He genuinely cares about her like a brother. However, the way he looks at Momo says something else. His body is facing towards her even as he's talking to Hira, and on that note, Hira's stiffness and constant brushing her behind her ears even as it was behind her ears speaks volume.

Holy shit, this was a love triangle. A love triangle none of them knew about, yet.

"You should go," Angie whispers. Her eyes are focused on the ground.

"You want me to leave?" I ask her, curious.

"No, I meant you should go stand in line with them."

Of course, why did I think she wanted me to leave?

"I think I'll sit this one out, doesn't look fun to me."

"It's not," she says.

"Have you been on it?"

She nods, slowly lifting her head up to look at the ride. "I don't like it."

I figured that much.

"Are you sure you don't want to ride it?" Her eyes move from the ride to me. There's something so dead in her eyes. There's no shine, no spark, no sadness like before. It just looks like I'm staring into the eyes of a living corpse.

"Positive."

She slowly nods her head. "If you say so."

"What kind of music do you like?" I ask her before I can stop myself.

Her eyes widen a little, "That came out of nowhere." There's a smile forming on her face and her eyes brighten up, just a little.

"I'm making harmless conversation as we wait." I rock back at forth on my feet, hands in my pocket.

I'm nervous, I should've stayed quiet.

Okay but that would've been awkward.

"I listen to a little bit of everything," she says. Her eyes are trained on me, figuring me out.

Or at least I think she's trying to figure me out.

"Pop Smoke?" I have a feeling she doesn't listen to him, but the way she scratches the back of her neck and pushes a strand of hair away from her face out of nervousness, out of confusion— makes me smile.

"Did he release anything new?" She asks, smiling. She's trying to act like she knows who he is.

"No, he died."

Her smile instantly falls from her face. Was he not a good artist to mention?

"Oh I didn't know that," her body turns away from me.

Good going Cass, you've made this more awkward than it would've been if you had just kept your mouth shut.

"How about BTS?" I ask her, trying to shift away from whole dead conversation.

By the name of BTS she turns towards me again, "I've heard some of their stuff."

"Not a big fan?" I ask.