14

A/N: Kay I know I said that Angie and Cass were supposed to be friends (sort of) in the last chapter but I totally lied eh. I shouldn't write authors notes before writing the chapter...

Angelica

I am completely and utterly furious with myself.

I should've stayed home, napped, maybe go on a binge eating thing but here I am. Walking alongside nobody with Sad Girls in my hand.

I saw Momo and her Mom in her car. They waved at me and offered to drive me home. Momo gave me the most concerned look. Jisoo must've told her what happened last night.

I feel like Momo and I get along so well because of how close we are, I mean she literally is my best friend but I feel like I'm such a burden on her.

Her eyes speak so much truth and pain and hate. It's like she wants to push me away but she can't because I tied a string on her heart. It's scary and manipulating for her. I wish I could let her go for her sake but I love her more than the universe can understand.

The sun was blazing on me, but the day was as chilly as the winter breeze. Yesterday it was so hot and today it was cold. Canada what is this behaviour?

The fall carnival opens up this weekend. The thing is, the carnival is open throughout the year but it has different themes for each season. They never repeat their themes either, which is why people have so much fun.

In summer it was watermelon sugar, which obviously made everyone go crazy because of Harry Styles. I've never actually been the the carnival ever since... stuff happened. It's not my cup of tea. It's crowded and there's so, so many strange emotions.

I'm about to cross the street and midway I hear a sound of a motorcycle vrooming fast. I didn't even look left and right, great. I look to my right and the panic in my eyes is probably so evident. I'm frozen, my legs aren't moving.

My eyes squeeze shut. The motorcycle stops with a loud squeak, not even a metre away from me. I stare at it in horror. The person on the bike takes of their helmet and glares hard at me.

Caspian.

"Are you fucking blind?"

He gets off the bike and strides towards me. Literally two steps and he's towering over me with his height. Gosh this boy is tall.

Act nonchalant, Angie. The more you act like you don't care the more he'll act like it's nothing. I think.

"Sorry bur you should've controlled your speed."

"Angie, I could've hurt you."

My heart feels warm.

"But you didn't so it doesn't matter," I turn away from him and continue walking across the street. Out of all the people I had to run into, it had to be him.

Unconsciously, I look back to see that he's no longer there. I can finally take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry too."

I spoke too soon. "Caspian you should go home, I'm fine and you're fine."

I keep walking, not stopping to see if he's walking behind me or beside me or anywhere even near me.

"Actually... I was gonna come see you anyway. So this is one hell of a coincidence."

He was gonna come see me? Why?

"More like you just stalked me. What is it that I can do to erase your presence from my day?"

"I wanted to ask you if you were okay. I didn't even think I'd see you in town, you should be resting."