♡︎Eddievr♡︎ "I missed you"

It was a perfectly peaceful day at the train station, sun shone through the windows of the cafe lighting up the room. You were sat at a table by one of the windows just soaking up the warm sunlight with a slice of cake and a cup of tea/coffee/hot chocolate.

You were currently awaiting the arrival of your boyfriend Eddie, his train was supposed to be at the station in about half an hour so you decided to spend some time in the cafe.

After you had finished your food and drink you walked outside and headed up to the bridge to see if you could spot the train coming around the corner, just above the tall pine trees grey smoke floated up to the sky. Once you saw the smoke a huge smile made its way to your face as the train came closer to the station, you excitedly hurried down the stairs of the bridge unable to wait a moment more.

The train arrived at the station and many people exited the vehicle meeting up with their friends and family however you couldn't see Eddie anywhere, you started to second guess yourself thinking this was the wrong train.

When everyone else had left and Eddie was nowhere to be seen tears started to well up in your eyes, all of your hope had disappeared. All of a sudden arms engulfed you from behind, naturally your first reaction would have been to break away from the embrace but before you could you heard their voice as a tear slipped down your cheek. "Hey sweetheart, I missed you"

In a matter of moments you had spun around and hugged Eddie like your life depended on it "Why would you do that, I thought you weren't coming" you said in between a few small sobs.

Eddie chuckled and kissed your forehead "I'm sorry Y/N, I think I have a way I can make it up to you though" he smiled wiping the tears off of your face "what would that be?" You questioned sniffling a little.

"How about we head home, make a pillow fort, get some snacks and binge Netflix shows?" he asked happily "yeah, I'd like that" you said as your lips curved into a small smile "alright let's get get going, tiger king awaits us!" he cheered letting go of you and gently grabbing your hand as you both walked to your car.

♡︎Time skip brought to you by frijoles and tacos♡︎

A particularly large pillow fort had been construed in the living room of your apartment, you were cuddled up in Eddie's arms under a fluffy blanket while watching many Netflix shows and a few Disney movies.

You yawned softly and Eddie kissed your head whispering sweet nothings to you as you slowly fell asleep in his warm embrace, before you fell asleep you whispered "Y'know I love you right?" A sweet smile appeared on his face as he replied "I know you do sweetheart, but I love you more" after a few minutes of Eddie playing with your hair you were sound asleep a minute or so passed and Eddie had fallen asleep still embracing you.

——————————————
(•́•̀)♡︎
Hi my lovelies, so I thought this idea was kinda cute and wanted to share it with you guys. I'm not the best at writing but I tried, Anyways if you wanna request a character please do ♡︎