Chapter Six

Chapter Six

That same night, Stiles and I had to leave his bedroom, due to Scott calling Stiles as it was an emergency.

Before we entered Scott's house, Stiles pulled me towards him and placed a kiss on my lips. "Let's not tell anyone about us right now, okay?" Stiles smiled sadly.

"Yeah," I answered a little hesitantly. "When the time is right," he nodded.

He kissed my lips again before turning to the door and opening it, entering the house and I followed in after him.

"Like I said," Stiles met up with Scott. "I told my Dad everything I could."

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott turns slightly to us but we continued walking.

"You barely told us about Liam," Stiles gestured towards him. "What did you do with him anyway?"

"He's upstairs," Scott informed us.

"Doing what?" I raised an eyebrow as we stand at the bottom of the stairs.

Scott inhaled. "Lying down."

I gave him a look; lying down. What the hell does he mean by lying down? Soon, we were up in Scott's bathroom. Liam was duck-taped from head to toe, his mouth including. Scott had pulled back the curtain and Liam looked genuinely terrified, looking up at us; panting.

Great, we kidnapped a person.

Liam grunts muffled behind the duck-taped, his eyes practically beginning for Stiles and I to help him. I sighed and closed the curtain, feeling bad.

We entered Scott's room and sat down on his bed, I sat in the middle. "So you bit him." Stiles had said, figuring it out.

"Yeah," Scott answered.

"And you kidnapped him," I also pointed out.

"Yeah," Scott repeated.

"And brought him here," Stiles finished, staring ahead.

"I panicked," Scott defended.

"Yup," Stiles pressed his lips together. "This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" I winced as I heard muffled cries from the bathroom. "As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck."

"I know," Scott fired back. "Which is why I called you. So, what do we do?"

Stiles sighed and shakes his head then looked at Scott and I.

Now, we had put Liam in a chair, tied up, might I add in Scott's bedroom. We stepped back, standing opposite him. He looked genuinely pissed off, he was glaring at all three of us.

"Liam," Stiles begins. "We're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" Liam nods his head. "Okay,"

I stepped forward and ripped the duck-tape off. "I'm sorry," I mouthed afterwards as he lets out an exclaim.

I take a step back in between Scott and Stiles. "Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight." Stiles continued. "And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?"

"Not really," Liam admits, shaking his head at us.

"Good. That's good." Stiles nods.

"I don't understand either," Scott admits besides us and my eyes widen. How does he not understand? He's the Alpha!

"Maybe you should tell him," I suggest, looking at Scott.

Scott's mouth hung a little. "Tell me what?" Liam demanded, raising his voice.

"Liam..." Scott begins softly. "What happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you."

"Unless it kills you," Stiles quickly added and I shoot him a glare. Liam's eyes widen. "I shouldn't have said that."

"No, you shouldn't have," I muttered under my breath. Liam then lets out a sniffle, bowing his head.

"Uh-oh, is he, uh, crying?" Stiles points to Liam.

I sighed and bent on my knees, crouching in front of him. "Liam," I whispered. "It's okay, you're gonna be alright. You're not going to die."

"Probably not," Stiles crouches beside me.

"Stop it," Scott had crouched down on the other side of me, shooting Stiles a glare.

"Okay, possible not," Stiles said making me sigh.

"Would you two just untie him?" I hissed out and stood up.

"Yeah," Stiles agreed quickly and the two boys untied Liam.

"Liam?" I questioned. "Are you okay?" I felt bad for him. I watched Liam stand up.

"We're really sorry about that," Stiles added. "Really sorry," Liam had turned around and grabbed the back of the chair and smacked it against Scott, causing him to go to the ground.

"Liam, what the hell is your..." Stiles was cut off as he was punched in the face, sending him to the ground and into the wall.

Liam glanced at me. "Oh, yeah, squirt?" I mumbled. I had pushed him against the wall, my arm against his neck and I narrowed my eyes. "Listen here, squirt-"

He had kicked me - causing me to stumble back and he ran out the door. The boys both tumbled out of the doorway. "Get him!" Stiles yelled out in the hallway and I stepped out into the hallway, watching Scott and Stiles both fall down the stairs with Liam.

I stand at the top of the stairs. I crossed my arms and leant against the wall in amusement. "Leg!"

"I got him!"

"I got him, I got him!"

In the end, I watched as Liam had stood up out of the mess and he made eye contact with me. I nod my head, encouraging him to leave so he had rest of it. I know if he told anyone, no one would believe him anyway.

The boys both stopped what they were doing and looked out the door, it swung wide opened. "Your plan sucked, too."

A/N

Oop I love that Addison calls Liam squirt. I can't wait to write more Addison and Liam scenes, she's gonna be like a Mum to him a bet

Thanks so much for 700+ views! This is absolutely insane and I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday I didn't feel like it lol, had to take a break but I'm back!

See y'all tomorrow!