Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

After successfully saving Liam last night, I wanted to call it a day. In fact, I wanted to call it a week but I know that's not going to happen. Something traumatic will happen tomorrow and it will be worse than today.

But I didn't go back to mine that night. In fact, I went to Scott's and met up with Stiles, who I hadn't seen all day, I actually missed his sarcastic comments.

I hugged him and soon as we saw each other, he hugged me back just as tight, I think we both had very traumatic days.

He kissed my forehead tenderly, making me slightly more relaxed. Behind me, I heard Scott inhale; he's probably using his chemosignals to figure out if we're dating or not. "You guys are dating?" Scott had questioned us, as we stand in his room.

I pulled away from Stiles, standing beside him. "Yeah," Stiles admits, smiling sheepishly.

"For how long?" He asked slowly, cocking his head in complete confusion.

"Two weeks?" I think to myself, that sounds about right. Basically a few days after I'd gotten here.

"I'm happy for you guys," Scott tells us, smiling brightly. "You haven't told anyone else, have you?"

Stiles shakes his head. "No, when the times right, I guess."

Silents fell between us three, I had a moment to think. Well, at least when we're around Scott we won't have to hide our affection towards one another, and because we hang out with Scott as it is, maybe it was a good idea admitting our feelings - well, he figured it out, but you get it.

Scott cleared his throat and his eyes land on mine. "Addison and I haven't been honest with you, either," I frowned slightly, trying to remember what we haven't told Stiles.

Then, my mind went back to the money the other night. Garrett's money, that he earned from killing those poor people. All though, I genuinely thought Scott had told him, but I guess I was wrong.

Scott bends down and pulls out the red Nike bag with the money inside it. Scott sat on the floor, staring at it with a blank expression. I forgot he taken the money, I thought he was going to return it or something.

"What's this?" Stiles asked, sitting down next to Scott, I take a seat next to him, crossing my legs.

"Garrett's killing money," I answered, I wasn't sure how I felt about the situation at all. This is all fucked up, honestly.

Stiles' voice lowered his gaze meeting Scott's. "We should probably count it." I watched as they dumb te money together, my eyes widen. That's a lot of money.

It got me thinking again as the boy counts the money. Derek's family or I guess, my family had a lot of money. I'm not talking a couple of hundred of thousands, I'm talking a couple of hundred million. 117 million dollars?

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I noticed a shiny clear cassette tape had fallen out of the bag and I reached for it, the boys watching me as I do so. I flipped over the tap and read, PLAY ME, in black vivid.

"It says play me," I tell them, with my eyes wide as I looked up at them. Scott reached forward and grabbed ahold of the cassette tape, reading the words. He then jumped up from his feet and ran down the hallway, I frowned. "What's he doing?"

Stiles grabbed my hand gently, lacing our fingers through and I tear my gaze away from the door and looked over at him. "I'm hoping he gets a cassette tape player," he answered flatly and I bite my lower lip, my eyes wandering over to the door again.