Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

"We're taking her now,"

I followed behind Agent McCall and Scott as we walked into the main part of the Sheriff's Station.

"Dad, isn't that a little dangerous?" Scott begins. "I mean, Garrett's still out there. Maybe we should let someone else do it."

"I appreciate the concern, but what happened with Katashi and losing evidence off an armoured truck," Agent McCall turned to us. "I'm not letting this out of my sight. And if you guys are still worried, you should know I've got Beacon Hills' finest coming with us."

Scott turns around slowly, causing me to turn around and I watched Violet smirk at us as Sheriff Stilinski had her handcuffed and most likely taking her out to the car.

Now, it was night. I sat in the back of Garrett's car - waiting for Violet's car to go by, Scott opened a case and a gun was shown inside, Scott stared down at it with wide eyes.

"This is not going to work," Scott tried to convince Garrett.

"All you have to do is stop the car," Garrett reminds us. "I'll take care of the rest."

The sound of a car driving past filled my ears, this caused Garrett to begin driving. I had put the hoodie over my head and so did Scott with his. Scott looked at me in the review mirror.

"There's a stop sign about half a mile ahead," Garrett informed us as we were driving behind them for about 15 minutes.

"So, I take out the tire with my claws?" Scott recalled.

"Teeth, claws, heat vision, whatever," Garrett spat. "Just stop them. You ready?" My eyes widen as the car in front of us was on its side, with silhouetted people lying on the ground.

"Stop," I command. "Stop! Stop the car!"

The tires screeched on the car, I had ripped off my seatbelt and stumbled out of the car along with Scott. We sprint towards the accident. "Dad!" Scott had yelled out.

"Sheriff!" I yelled, dropping to my boyfriend's Dad. "Sheriff, what happened?"

I didn't get an answer, I had turned around and seen that Garrett walks towards us with his lacrosse stick with a hidden dagger and my eyes widen.

"She's not in the car," Scott explained as he was bent down in front of his father. "Violet's gone."

He swings his lacrosse stick and I shuffled away from the Sheriff slowly, pulling out my own dagger slowly from my boot.

"Scott, Addison, listen to me," Sheriff Stilinski hisses. "They're still here. They're still here." I stand up, ready to throw my dagger and Garrett if I have to.

I almost froze when I heard a low growl, my eyes dart over to the creature I had seen the other night. Garrett had turned to the thing and twirls his dagger around.

"You want me?" Garrett challenged. "Come on, come get me. Come and get me." He twirls his dagger around again and makes his way towards the creature. "Yeah, that's right! You're not so big. You're not so big..."

Garrett was cut off with a groan as another one had come up behind him and put their sword through him, I gasped a little, my eyes widening.

"Scott!" I yelled out as he runs towards Garrett, the other one had come up behind Scott and pushed him to the crowd.

And in seconds, I felt pain the back of my head and I fell to the crowd, my legs giving up on me. I struggled to keep my eyes opened, a silhouetted figure was walking away, and my eyes fluttered to a shut.