Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

The next day at school, the boys and I were determined to find Liam and try to get him to understand.

I walked with Scott as we had spotted him outside earlier, we followed him through the hallways, he kept glancing back at us, well aware that we were following him.

"Liam, hey," Stiles had skidded into the same hallway, practically trapping him.

"We need to talk," Scott had picked up his pace and we approached him.

"No, you need to back the hell up, okay?" Liam snapped at us. "The three of you."

"Oi, squirt, can you listen for one second," I butt in. "Please?" Liam looked over at me, giving me a look. I then pat Scott's shoulder now that we have Liam's attention. "All yours, big guy."

I walked to Stiles who stood on the other side and smiled at him. He gave me a smile back. As much as I want to kiss him right now, I can't.

Scott gulped. "Liam... We're brothers now." I looked over at Stiles, watching his reaction. I knew where this speech was going, Stiles had once explained to me how Scott had become a werewolf, Derek had given a big speech on Scott claiming their brothers after Peter had bitten him.

Liam looked taken back. "What?"

"Oh, God, that's..." Stiles muttered, looking away shamefully.

"What are you talking about?" Liam demanded. "We just met and you bit me."

"The bite..." Scott continued. "The bite is a gift."

"Scott, stop." Stiles groaned out. "Please stop." Stiles walked over to Scott and placed his hands on his shoulders. "You, you, we're trying to help you, you little runt."

I walked over to them as well, standing beside Stiles. Liam raised an eyebrow. "By kidnapping me?"

"Just clarify, Scott kidnapped you. Okay? Addison and I aided and abetted." Stiles defended us. Liam nods sarcastically.

"Liam, I've gone through this before." Scott continues. "Something's happening to you. Something big."

"Nothing's happening to me." Liam fired back. He ripped off the bandage, he shows us the bite wasn't there. "Nothing."

Liam gives us a look before walking off, the three of us gives each other looks, oh no, Liam's healed. Which means... Yeah.

"I'm not sharing my basement."

Malia, Kira, Lydia, Stiles, Scott, and I stand in between buses, trying to divide a plan for Liam, as the full moon is tonight.

We were thinking of putting Liam in the basement of Lydia's Lakehouse, which is the best plan we've got. "Actually, it's my basement," Lydia remarked back to Malia's comment. For Malia, we use that basement for her on the full moons. "And my Mum noticed how you tore it up last time."

"All right, she's still learning." Stiles defended her.

"But, we're going to use the boathouse for Liam." Scott quickly said. "It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of those."

"But how do we get him out to the Lakehouse if he doesn't trust us?" I asked the group, looking around.

"I say if it keeps him from murdering someone we chloroform the little bastard and throw him into the lake," Stiles quickly jumped in.

I shoot him a glare. Malia raised her hand. "I'm in."

"We're not killing or kidnapping him," I strongly said, giving those two a look. They should know better.