Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

In a matter of half an hour, this Lakehouse was alive. I was helping Lydia keep patrol, she told me her mother would kill her if anything broke in this house because they had just put in on the market and that's what I'm doing.

Making sure nothing is broken.

I move my way through the Freshman. I somehow met Lydia in the kitchen and we gave each other looks before turning and seeing a guy delivery a keg of beer.

"Okay, I didn't order a keg of beer," Lydia tells the man, looking down at the keg of beer. "Especially not domestic."

"Somebody ordered it," the delivery man had said. "Are you trying to tell me nobody here wants to drink?"

"Never heard of a sober party?" I joked, only getting no response from either of them. Stiles would've laughed if he was here.

Lydia's eyes wander to the glass that sat on the computer, her eyes widening. "Who put this here?" She demands, her eyes looking around at the staggered Freshman. She had picked up the wine glass and puts the laptop lid down, sighing. "This laptop is $2,000 and..." She looked over at Garrett who was sipping on a wine bottle. "Oh, that bottle of wine is $400."

Lydia snatches the wine bottle and turned to the delivery man. I pressed my lips together tightly. "How much?" I questioned him and took the cheek that he brought out. $200's, plus $100, Jesus. "What's this extra $100 for?"

"I call that the, yes you do look 21 to me, surcharge," the delivery man bites back and I rolled my eyes.

Lydia scoffed and turned to a table, placing the wine bottle on it. "Why should we have to pay?" I demand. "We didn't order the keg!"

"Let me get some cash," Lydia butts in before walking off and I scowled at the delivery man.

"I opened the wine, I should probably pay for the keg." Garrett had offered beside me, pulling out his wallet and I didn't object. I watched him pull out $300's. Jesus, that man has a lot of cash. Where does a Freshman get that much money? The delivery man nods his head, taking the money, then leaving the keg there. Garrett turns to me. "Do you wanna drink?"

"No," I answered back, taking the wine bottle from the table and placing it in a cubed again. I watched as young teenagers were getting drinks like there's no tomorrow and I rolled my eyes. "Y'all deserve hangovers."

I exit the kitchen before entering the lounge. I contemplated on going downstairs and hiding with Stiles and Malia. I mean, I guess they're not hiding, Stiles is there helping Malia control the full moon.

"Hey, I'm Violet," a very bubbly brunette with a red cup in her hand had approached me. "You're on my boyfriend's team, huh? You were incredible on the field."

"Thanks?" I speak, rather awkward that this Freshman had approached me. Suddenly, as if the devil had heard, Garrett approached us, smiling, slinging an arm around Violet.

"She was pretty amazing, wasn't she?" Garrett speaks, nodding. "Hey, your last name is Hale, isn't?" I don't speak. "Aren't you like, related to Derek Hale and his family?"

"Distance," I lied, not feeling completely comfortable to tell him the truth.

"I was going to say, no wonder you're good at sports; heard Derek made team captain of basketball when he was only in Freshman," Garrett informed me. I already knew that.

"Yeah," I mumbled. "Um, I gotta go, make sure... No Freshmen destroy Lydia's house." I stumbled over my words before leaving quickly, anxiety quickly building up inside of me. There's something about that couple that just makes me... I don't know, it made me feel extremely uncomfortable around them.

My eyes widen when I watched as vase being thrown around like it was a toy, I glared at the two Freshman and I stepped in between them. "Hey!" I shout at them. "Put the vase down, you little runts!" They looked taken back and I snatched the vase from the boy, glaring at them.

I put the vase inside a bottom cabinet, hoping that it stays there. What idiotic Freshmen decides to throw someone's vase's around? Who does that? Who?

I could feel the anger bubbling up inside me. Suddenly, I bumped into the same boy that asked us if this was the party and I stumbled. "Hey, ah, I'm sorry," the boy stumbled over his words. "I'm Mason, Liam's friend,"

I narrowed my eyes at Mason. "So you're the one who told everyone this was a party!"

"But it is?" Mason questioned, frowning, holding some club soda and salt. "You're Lydia's friend, right?"

I nod my head, eyeing the club soda and salt. "Why, uh, do you have club soda and salt?"

Mason sighed. "Well, I accidentally made Lydia spill some wine upstairs on the white carpet, so, I'm going to clean it up."

"I'll to it," I tell him, taking the club soda and salt from his hands. "In return, can you please make sure no other Freshmen destroy this house?"

Mason nods his head. "Yeah, Lydia told me she was selling this house in the middle of her breakdown,"

I frowned again. Lydia having a breakdown? That's something new. Lydia never has breakdowns. "Thanks, Mason." I walked off, climbing the stairs. I went down the white hallways, walking to the very end.

I opened pushed opened the door, entering the whitest room of the house. "Hey, are you okay? I got the club soda and salt," I cut myself off, noticing she was starring at the wall intensely, her gaze focused on the wall.

My eyes travel down to recorder. "What do you hear?" I questioned.

"The key," she answered.

Now, I stand over Lydia as she had brought her computer up. It looks like the same notes that she had given me for Maths on the computer screen. At the end of the screen, a KEYWORD - like a password, shown.

Lydia had typed in a name, my heart almost stopped.

ALLISON, she had typed in. She clicked enter.

Sean Walcott 250
David Walcott 250
Michael Walcott 250
Christina Walcott 250
Lydia Martin 20
Scott McCall 25
Addison Argent-Hale 35
Demarco Montana 250
Derek Hale 15
Carrie Hudson 500
Kayleen Bettcher 250
Kira Yukimura 6
Elisa Town 250

I frowned deeply at the list. "What is this?" I asked, my eyes scanning the names on this list.

"It's a list of Supernaturals in Beacon Hills," Lydia answered. "It's a dead pool. And we're all on it."

A/N

O o p, Addison costs more than Scott. To be honest, it's not because she's just a supernatural, but she can also hunt and fight just as well as the assassins can in fact she's smarter and has more skills (thanks to Chris) than them as well, so its gonna be quiet hard killing her off you know what I mean ? :)

Thanks for all the support and love! Love y'all so much! x