Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

I woke up the next day feeling like crap. What makes this situation even worse we have the PSATs today.

I'm in my room, rushing around and getting ready while my boyfriend stands out in the hallway. "Can you hurry up?" Stiles had whined, I rolled my eyes as I put a final touch to my outfit which was earrings.

"I was literally 15 minutes, stop whining," I called out as I clipped the butterfly peace in. I skipped a shower again which makes me feel a lot dirtier and I sprayed myself with deodorant.

On top of that, I have performed, so I smell decent. I put my heels on, grabbing my bag at the same time and I hop out of the bedroom and into the hallway, stumbling into Stiles.

I finally put my heel down as I zipped it, letting out a wee 'phew'. Stiles grinned. "Finally,"

I rolled my eyes. "You have zero patients whatsoever. Let's go before we're late for our PSATs." I was extremely nervous for PSATs, especially Maths.

"Stop playing with your hands," Stiles had grabbed ahold of my hands and pulled me closer to him. "You're gonna ace those PSATs with the studying we did." He must've picked up that I fiddle with my hands when anxious.

He connected our lips briefly but pulled away when someone cleared their throat. "I think you two should go," I rolled my eyes at Derek.

"We're just leaving."

"Finally," Stiles smiled and I grabbed his hand, dragging him down the hallway, avoiding Derek's harsh glare.

"You should smile more," I tell Derek as I bypass him. His frowned deepened and I only laughed.

"Good luck on your PSTATs," he had called as we made our way down the stairs.

"Thanks!" I call back as we made it to the bottom of the stairs.

"Speaking of, we're gonna be late if we don't bloody run," Stiles tells me.

"No, we aren't," I denied, shaking my head but somewhat picking up my pace as we go down the stairs.

"Then why are we running?" I can practically see his smirk behind me as we ran.

I giggled. "Not taking any chances!"

We had made it to school before the bell rang thankfully and I was almost shitting my pants. Now, we stand in the line for the PSATs in the hallways to get into the classroom, this is the only normal thing in my life and I there's a 60% chance I'm gonna screw it up.

"Where's Lydia?" Kira noticed my best friend's absences, I was too busy trying to focus on calming down to even notice that she was not in fact here.

"She took her's in freshman year," Stiles briefly explained.

Malia turned her head to Stiles. "Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?"

"Malia, you have studied harder for this than any of us," Scott reminded her.

Malia shakes her head. "Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good,"

"Well..." Stiles softly corrected and I rolled my eyes like she needs correcting on her grammar right now.

"Well, what?" Malia questioned him, not entirely getting what the problem was.

"It's do well, not good," Stiles answered her softly.

"God!" Malia throws her hands in the air, I bite on my lower lip and stared at the ground.

"You're doing this, because while we're not trying to die, we still need to live," Scott continued to remind us. "If I survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A good college."