Chapter 2

Jennie's POV.

I was lying in bed, alone for the time being, cursing in my mind. Of course it had to be me who lost the game and had to share the bed. And on top of that with a person I barely know. I wonder how long it's going to last... I saw Lisa last year during her dance exhibition and I think we talked a few times in the gym, but nothing more. She's kind of weird. Her body is nothing like what we're used to here in Korea, her legs are RIDICULOUSLY long. Even longer than Chae's who's quite tall and thin. Besides, thin isn't even a good word to describe Lisa. She's very... fit. Yeah, I remember very well that she's a monster in the gym. And her dance moves are insanely powerful, I bet she's stronger than some guys.

But her personality is unusual too, I mean what was that about the sex talk? Is she really that shy and conservative? Maybe it's a cultural thing, maybe it's different in Thailand... Anyway, I bet sooner or later it's going to be a problem.

Suddenly the door opened and I was able to see a real-life display of my thoughts because Lisa came from the shower covered in nothing but a towel. Damn it, she's really striking. And I'm not even talking about her legs right now (by the way, it should be forbidden to have such long slim legs, like what the actual fuck?), I was briefly captivated by her eyes. Her hair was all wet so her face seemed smaller, what made her eyes even bigger. She looks like... a cute doe.

Could you... go out for a moment, I need to change into my pajamas." Lisa said, waiting for me to move.

What? I'm not going to go out every time you have to change, forget it." I replied, but seeing her begging eyes I groaned and added: „Fine, I can turn around, I won't look, I promise."

I put my face down on the pillow and heard how the towel dropped on the floor. I wonder how her body looks now... No, it's NOTHING SEXUAL, I'm genuinely curious about her body. Scientifically curious.

I'm done." she finally said, jumped on the bed and crawled under the covers. Great, the lower part of her pajamas is nothing but tight shorts. Just great.

Good night." she said and turned off the lamp.

Good night."

Ten minutes later I heard her let out a sigh.

Jennie, could you please sleep already, you don't stop moving."

Ugh! It's just that I never slept with someone in one bed before, except you know, with someone who I dated. Or had sex with."

"Well I can't sleep if I know that you don't sleep, it makes me self-conscious."

"Then we have a problem. And stick to your side, you keep putting your legs on my side!"

"I have to, otherwise my feet are falling out. And stop being such a child!"

"I'm a child!? Look at yourself, princess!"

Suddenly the door opened and furious Jisoo threw a pillow at us.

"Godammit! Be quiet, people want to sleep so shut the fuck up!!!" She slammed the door with all her strength.

"Chu, I'm going to kill you, you woke me up!!!" I heard Rosé's angry scream.

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that things are already starting to get crazy. And it's just the beginning.