Chapter 8

Jisoo's POV.

"Look at all this mess!" Rosé yelled at me, picked up my bra from the floor and threw it at me. "Shit, can't you clean up after yourself?"

"You have even bigger mess in your bedroom!" I retorted sharply.

"But it's MY bedroom! And this is our common space! I don't want to see your underwear every time I'm in our living room!"

"I need a little personal space too! I swear to god, you're so annoying..."

"Because you're getting on my nerves, is it so damn difficult to put your clothes in the drawer?"

"Would you get off my back? You're just mad because your date with Tzuyu didn't go well! But stop taking it out on me!"

"What the fuck are you talking about!? My date has nothing to do with it!"

"Yeah, sure. If you miss her so much then for fuck's sake, just grow some balls and call her yourself!"

"Why are you so obsessed about it!? Fuck, can you even talk about anything else?" Rosé's eyes were shooting daggers straight at me. "And you know what? I will call her!"

"Fine! I want you to do it! Maybe then you'll stop being a nagging bitch and leave me alone!" She's gotten me so furious that I was barely thinking.

"What's going on?" Lisa complained coming out of her room.

"Oh, nothing unusual, just parents arguing again." Jennie replied from the kitchen.

"What?" I growled at her.

"What did you call us?" Rosé asked angrily.

"I can't believe you don't realize that you fight like an old married couple." Jennie replied and calmly took a sip of coffee.

"She's right." Lisa agreed. "I'm seriously getting flashbacks to my parents arguing just like that."

"Frankly, this is getting fucking ridiculous. So would you guys just stop it?" Jennie asked.

I felt my rage dissipating slowly. I glanced at Rosé, it looked like her anger melted away too.

"I guess I'll try to clean things up a little bit." I said.

"You can... use some of the drawers in my room for your stuff if you want." Rosé's voice was already perfectly calm.

"But I still think you're a nagging bitch."

"Whatever, you messy slob." she replied with a smirk lingering on her mouth.