Chapter 33

Lisa's POV.

"Lisa! Delivery for you!" I heard Rosé calling me. Finally, the gift from Jennie has arrived, I jumped out of the bed and almost ran to the door. I quickly signed the papers and the delivery guy handed me a box, no, it was not a box but a plastic cage with the most adorable kitty in it! It was white and gray and had the most beautiful eyes. On top of it there was a card with Jennie handwriting: "Its name is Leo. It will cheer you up whenever you miss me."

I just couldn't believe it, she knew how I loved cats, it was such a thoughtful, wonderful gift. I took Leo out and held it in my arms, caressing it gently.

"It's so cute!" Rosé squealed and Jisoo ran her finger through its fur.

"Oh my god, how soft!" she said in a joyous voice.

Wait a minute... Their faces, their voices, so cheerful, so full of happiness... I could only mean one thing!

"So when are you going to tell me that you're together?" I asked, squinting my eyes playfully.

"How did you know!?"

"Please, one look at you is enough to see it. You're both beaming with joy."

"Okay, you got us, it's true!" Rosé gave Jisoo a quick peck on the lips.

"Oh god." I sighed. "I'm really, really happy for you but now I feel like I'm like a third wheel in this apartment. You'd probably prefer to be alone right now."

"It's okay Lisa, we'll just go for... an afternoon walk." Jisoo said.

"Yeah, more like afternoon make-out session, I bet." I joked but they didn't even blush, they were just too happy to be embarrassed about their feelings. Radiant smiles never left they faces as they prepared to leave and finally headed out.

I was playing with the adorable Leo when a pestering thought entered my mind. Just looking at Rosé and Jisoo I could feel love in the air. And they certainly weren't in love at the beginning, after they first met. Maybe it's possible for love to appear after you get to know someone? Of course it's possible. So why do I believe that for me it has to be love at first sight? Have I been mistaken all this time?

I only loved one person in my life. I met her when I was sixteen, in high school. The moment I met her I immediately knew that I cared about her. But... maybe it's because we met in a very unusual way, romantic even. She saved me from bullies and took care of me afterwards because I was injured. Maybe this is why I fell for her so fast.

And Jennie? We first met at the gym last year... not a very romantic setting. No wonder I didn't feel anything special about her then. This year we became roommates and friends... Would it be possible for be to fall in love with her if we started dating? I don't know... Damn it, I really don't know.

I don't know...

Maybe.

Oh my god, did I just think "maybe"? Oh my god, oh my god! Did I make a huge mistake by rejecting her!? I have to calm down. I need to think about it more, there's still time to turn it around. I just need several more days to carefully think this through...