Chapter 37

Jisoo's POV.

"Oh my god!" I yelled and my eyes widened in surprise. I was so stunned that I even stopped kissing Chae, which for me was like the highest possible level of shock.

"Yeah, we're together!" Jennie and Lisa entered our apartment holding hands and smiling wildly.

"That's so great! We kind of lost hope that you may end up together when Jennie moved out..." Rosé said enthusiastically.

"And we're going to be roommates too!" Lisa was ecstatic.

"Wow... congratulations! But I didn't expect you to be so brave, especially you Lisa, you were always so... careful about relationships." I was indeed quite surprised.

"It's a long story... Let's just say that I realized how I'd feel if I lost her." she looked at Jennie with loving eyes. "And that sometimes you just have to take every chance that you get in life if you don't want to miss something really amazing."

"So... you want to go out and celebrate? The four of us?" Rosé asked.

"Maybe tomorrow. Today we have our first official date." Jennie replied. "And no offense girls, but we prefer it to be just the two of us." she added jokingly.

"Sure... and what are you planning to do after the date?" The tone of my voice made Lisa blush a little. "Maybe you'd like to come back here, I'm sure me and Chae can find some other place to spend the night. We'll let you two enjoy the empty apartment." I winked at them.

"That won't be necessary..." Jennie replied awkwardly. "We'd like to take things slow."

Lisa looked at her playfully and said:

"You're really sweet for wanting us to take things slow because of me... But you should probably know that I already booked a room in a romantic hotel for us for tonight." she was blushing slightly, but her eyes were happy and determined.

"Oh my god! I didn't know this side of Lisa! You're wild!" Rosé screamed in delight.

"I don't know if anything is going to happen between us tonight, but I'd like to have that possibility." Lisa continued boldly. Jennie was even a little flustered, she shyly kissed her on the cheek.

"Thanks Liz, you're simply amazing." she whispered in her ear and Lisa smiled proudly.

"So I guess you two won't be there for morning lectures." Rosé glanced at me and I instantly understood that it was teasing time.

"Yeah, but it's understandable, it's hard to wake up early after an all-night sex marathon." I added in my most innocent voice.

"If anyone knows about sex marathons, it's you guys!" Jennie riposted. "Lisa told me how you can't keep hands off each other! And I even saw you making out in the library!"

"Library? Really? I don't even remember. Probably because I was too focused on Chae's cute ass." I replied cheekily.

"Ugh, you're really shameless!" Lisa's cheeks were bright red.

"Yeah, we won the teasing game!" Rosé exclaimed and hit a high-give with me.

"Wait! Maybe it's difficult to embarrass you by talking about sex, but what about feelings?" Lisa asked. "Have you already talked about what you feel for each other?"

Suddenly my cheeks began burning, Chae's face was visibly reddened too. Damn it.

"Ha!" Jennie screamed. "You got them Lisa! Good job!" and they hit the high five this time.

"We'll leave you so that you can talk for a bit." Lisa smiled triumphantly, took Jennie's arm and they headed out, still giggling.