Chapter 3

Lisa's POV.

I got up first and was mindlessly eating cereal in the kitchen when I heard Rosé repeatedly hitting the bathroom door.

"Chu, get out already, I'm going to be late!"

No answer. The girl slammed her fist on the door again.

"What the hell takes you so long? Get your ass out of there!"

The door finally swung open.

"It's all yours." Jisoo said and smiled cheekily.

"Ugh!" Rosé groaned and playfully pretended to slap brunette's butt as she was passing by.

"Ouch! I know my ass is cute but control yourself Chae." Jisoo seemed amused.

"Don't flatter yourself, I've seen cuter." Rosé replied teasingly and closed the bathroom door.

"Are you two going to argue like that all the time?" I asked, worried a little.

"What? We're not arguing, it's just... friendly banter." Jisoo shrugged. "I like you Lisa, but sometimes I think that you have the mind of a fifteen year old girl. Raised in a convent. By nuns. Chill out a little, okay?"

I nodded. Maybe she's right. Our bedroom door opened and Jennie appeared in it, with tired face and her hair messed up.

"Holy hell, I haven't slept all night!" she grunted. "Because someone kept putting her long legs on my side of the bed!" she glanced at me accusingly.

"I'm sorry..." I said. "I made you a cup of coffee, do you want it?"

"Uhm, sure, thanks." She smiled. Ah, the duality of Jennie Kim keeps on surprising me. Most of the time her expression is confident and serious but on rare occasions she shows her precious smile and she really looks cute then. Like right know, she looks like an adorable little child. She should definitely smile more often...

"You can't sleep because you're just frustrated that you haven't had sex in like what, three months?" Jisoo commented savagely and I froze. Here comes the sex talk again, it's making me all flustered. Why are they all so obsessed with it?

"Why do you have to remind me of this every day? I knew I shouldn't have told you about it." Jennie replied coldly.

"It's the start of a new semester, just find yourself a boyfriend and you'll be all set." Jisoo took a sip of water and a bite of a bagel.

"Yeah, I probably should."

"So... you just tell each other everything?" I asked with surprise.

"Pretty much, yes." Jisoo confirmed. "It's good to share your experiences with other people. So what about you, are you seeing someone?"

"No, not at the moment." I was desperately hoping that there would be no more questions. I was wrong.

"But you've dated before?" This time it was Jennie with a question. Damn, I feel like I'm being interrogated.

"Could we stop talking about me?" I got up, ignored how they both were staring at me with amusement and pretended that I was in a hurry.

"You like girls right?" Jisoo was really relentless. Shit, how do they know that? Is it really that noticeable? "I'm sorry if I assumed things, but you just have that vibe..."

"Yes, I like girls. Could we drop it now?" I rolled my eyes, I was already tired of having this conversation. "I have to go, see you later."